Thread: Tenzing turkey vest

Default Tenzing turkey vest

Any body have one.....i was basically just given one that has the legs off the back for support without a tree....thing has more straps and buckles than i know what do do with
    When in doubt, shoot him again!

Work like it's all up to me, but pray, like it's all up to him!

I have the cabela's version of that. That was before I bought a gobbler lounger. I just stick one decoy and the lounger in the back large pouch use the lounger. I just take the vest and sit it beside me. Works good for keeping everything segregated.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Indeed, yet I have killed no Jack Miners today, this month, or this season as our boy DHall has. I am more jealous of his awesome pig of a bird than everyone else combined.

First Peter 5:7 "Cast all your care upon God"

I was hunting with a buddy that has one of those vest with the built in seat. We struck a bird and had to sit down quick. I sat down and leaned against a big tree as usual. He plopped down to my left and I noticed he was sitting much lower than I was. Bird came in to 20 yards and he could never see it because he was so low to the ground. I had a perfect shot but it was his property and he was the one to shoot. Bird didn't hang around long and walked off.

I'll keep to the trees.

Quote Originally Posted by M2Field View Post
    I was hunting with a buddy that has one of those vest with the built in seat. We struck a bird and had to sit down quick. I sat down and leaned against a big tree as usual. He plopped down to my left and I noticed he was sitting much lower than I was. Bird came in to 20 yards and he could never see it because he was so low to the ground. I had a perfect shot but it was his property and he was the one to shoot. Bird didn't hang around long and walked off.

I'll keep to the trees.
    I have the Alpz with the stand which is designed similar to the Tenzing but more affordable...The same thing happened to me as mentioned above on opening day. The bird came in and my buddy had a perfect shot at the bird and I could only see his head so i didn't shoot and he didn't shoot since it was my land. I took the stand off that day because it is removable and haven't missed it once this season.

Quote Originally Posted by M2Field View Post

I'll keep to the trees.
    I don't care what the agreement is, if he gets to 20 yards and the A-team can't get a shot, I am going to shoot his head off.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    I don't care what the agreement is, if he gets to 20 yards and the A-team can't get a shot, I am going to shoot his head off.
    FACT!!!....M2 you a better friend than me....if one of my buddies had said "I cant see him"....he wouldnt have finished him before i would have shot..

I have a cabelas stadium style vest that has a self supporting seat in it but i still almost always sit upside a tree tost to break up my outline...
    When in doubt, shoot him again!

Work like it's all up to me, but pray, like it's all up to him!

M2field has no problem filling tags. Otherwise he may have taken that bird.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk