Thread: Rossi 92

Default Rossi 92

Anyone own one of these lever guns and have any input?

Wanting one in a Trapper configuration (16" barrel) in .357 or .44 mag. Been looking for older JM stamped Marlins for a while but they are pricey.

Ive heard some are slick straight out the box and some need some slicking. Kinda same as remlins. I was going to buy a stainless 45 colt one but found a jm guide gun instead
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

i wish they would build one in 41 rem mag.

357 one would be a great truck/walk around gun. 357 from a long barrel aint no slouch.
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by Phone Man View Post
    357 one would be a great truck/walk around gun. 357 from a long barrel aint no slouch.
    I have been looking hard at the .44 mags but the more I research it the more I am considering the .357

Quote Originally Posted by SOUTHERN WOODS View Post
    I have been looking hard at the .44 mags but the more I research it the more I am considering the .357
    Alot cheaper to shoot

I had a Rossi 92 and was pleased with it
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Ive got the .44 maggie and it is a great chooting carbine
    Reloaders love a good piece of brass<br />Not only did Samuel colt make all men equal.....He also made it easier for me to sleep well at <br />night