Thread: Paging Jason W.

Default Paging Jason W.

So here is a question for you.

The modern church just seems to gloss over this.

Ok. We have a serpent whom tells Eve that she can be like God if she eats from this Tree.

There is a whole lot in here.

1) Eve is actually talking with a serpent.

2) The serpent knows how God is or how to make Eve thing she isn't like him.

3) The serpent is obviously walking around.

Ok 1). Adam had dominion over the animals so talking to animals back then would not have been a big deal. When Jesus rules we will once again be able to do this and the Lion an Lamb will lye together.

2) Who told the serpent how God was, in order to intrigue Eve? Did the Serpent actually have knowledge of this or did Lucifer tell him?

3) He wouldn't be cursed to crawl on his belly if he was already on his belly. Clearly Lucifer decided him too. He didn't appear as a serpent, he didn't posses the serpent. The serpent did this on his own free will.

He had to have gotten the serpent to do his dirty work. This is why God cursed said serpent. SO the serpent did this willingly. There is no reason for God to curse the serpent if he was over powered an manipulated by Lucifer.

In todays church most just say a snake tempted eve and she took the bait sinned an got Adam to sin. Pretty much end of story..

I wanna know how Lucifer was able to coerce said serpent to do his work.

Does it matter in the big scheme of things? No.

But I wanna know.

I'm assuming an this could be dangerous. Lucifer told the serpent how God was (he would have direct knowledge.)

or

Did the Serpent actually have this knowledge?

What could Lucifer have promised the serpent to get him to transgress against the entity that had dominion over him? Adam!

So much happened in here an we all just go ho humm.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Let me be clear this will not change the fact Jesus came to earth and was the ultimate sacrifice for us, and pretty much makes life simple for us.

But it is a intriguing discussion. I'm sure when I die I will learn.

But I wanna know now!

I mean Eve actually came from Adam he was male an female when CREATED, hence why the master tell us later we will be like the angels this was our first state.

We were allowed to be separated. Eve was birthed from adam.

The angels whom sinned left their first state on their own an did so with out blessing.
    Last edited by Silentweapon338; 04-01-2017 at 02:44 PM.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot