Thread: PSA's April promo

Default PSA's April promo

For the month of April we are running two deals. The first one is our Freedom AR15 Moe edition (black only) with a XDs 3.3" (black) in 9mm or .45acp with the Springfield gear up package (we already have the 4 mags and holsters in stock with the package) and a soft case case for $799.99. The other deal is in conjunction with S&W's promo, $75 consumer rebate on all shields, we dropped the price on the 9mm and 40s&w with and without safety to $319.99. That gets you the Shield after rebate for $245.

That is dirt cheap on the shield. Yall have been running ridiculously great sales the past few months. Been ordering stuff every couple of weeks

Thats pretty strong right there
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

Thats solid.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

This only online or can it be store pickup too
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggie1976 View Post
    That is dirt cheap on the shield. Yall have been running ridiculously great sales the past few months. Been ordering stuff every couple of weeks
    Glad you have been able to take advantage of some of the deals.

Quote Originally Posted by Phone Man View Post
    This only online or can it be store pickup too
    It's available online and in-store. Shield availability is a little spotty in the stores until Monday. Shipments to the coastal stores didn't go out from the vendor when they were supposed to. All stores were good on the XDs deal this morning

Quote Originally Posted by Dakota's Day View Post
    Glad you have been able to take advantage of some of the deals.
    Me too . Picked up all the parts and built a 300blkout then got the complete upper for the 223 wylde last week for a steal for 299. Yall keep doing what ya doing and making quality stuff for reasonable prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggie1976 View Post
    Me too . Picked up all the parts and built a 300blkout then got the complete upper for the 223 wylde last week for a steal for 299. Yall keep doing what ya doing and making quality stuff for reasonable prices.
    Great promos. Thanks.

Biggie, let us know how well that .233 Wylde upper groups and with what ammo, OK?
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Quote Originally Posted by WoodieSC View Post
    Great promos. Thanks.

Biggie, let us know how well that .233 Wylde upper groups and with what ammo, OK?
    Will do

Well, that pushed me over the edge. If I have it shipped to the nearest store (Mt. P), will they call me when they get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    Well, that pushed me over the edge. If I have it shipped to the nearest store (Mt. P), will they call me when they get it?
    They will. They should have both options in stock if you don't want to wait.