Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Goin Coastal Shindig March 18

I left before the guitar passion, hula dancing and baby oil star queeffing started just so everyone knows I wasn't apart of that heathenism.

Man Down and Claude thanks for the vitals.

I dropped off 3 cases of beers with the full intent that someone would be stumbling around about 130 am saying we are out of beer as they headbutted the live oaks, hopefully it was found and enjoyed lol.
    Genesis 9;2

Once I got my ass home and had a shower I was ready to do it again. Thanks for setting that up again Ralph! It gets better every year. Enjoyed seeing everyone and meeting some new people

Strick i think we all went to bed somewhere around 3 or 4. Couple of us fertilized those oaks a few time throughout the night. Jambalaya, chili, leg quarters, fajitas at 1 am and unknown amounts of beer cause an unsafe concoction in the gut system
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Those trees are either gonna turn brown and die right quick like or throw the biggest mast crop on record eva
    Genesis 9;2

A great time was had. Thanks to all who made it out and especially the ones that provided the food, throwers, clays and reserve beer. Will definitely plan another. Maybe a fall one.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Ill rent a camper to bring next time
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.

Count us in for a bed Thomas. We split it up.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by Phone Man View Post
    Ill rent a camper to bring next time
    I think a porta john would be a better investment. I'm ok with my tent, I don't wanna kill anymore trees.. hahahah

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Count us in for a bed Thomas. We split it up.
    You would have had a good time. Im gonna come catch some rockfish one of these days

I had a great time, good to meet everyone and many thanks to Ralph for hosting. I sure don't want to be in a blind with Fireman or Phoneman, you wouldn't stand a chance on the trigger, they fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Phone Man View Post
    You would have had a good time. Im gonna come catch some rockfish one of these days
    We been on um for the last 6 days. My old arms bout toast
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

[QUOTE=rrconductor;2309408]I had a great time, good to meet everyone and many thanks to Ralph for hosting. I sure don't want to be in a blind with Fireman or Phoneman, you wouldn't stand a chance on the trigger, they fast.[/QUOTE

Good to finally meet you too. Enjoyed the food. I love cajun food it just doesnt love me later that day. Deff have to do it again

Good seeing everyone.

Ready to do it again.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton