Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: SC House on Constitutional Carry

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Stop. It's a House bill. The current judiciary chairman will always table a constitutional carry bill. The House hide behind this. This was a vote to reintroduced the bill on the floor and by-pass the committee. They will now hide behind House rules. What does that have to do with the Senate?
    Absolutely nothing with one exception...if it were to pass the house it would have to go to the senate. If it's having trouble in the house do you think it would ever get through the senate?
    Last edited by reeltight; 03-06-2017 at 07:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    Reminds me of the "fool me one shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me" saying.

In short y'all a fucking idiots if you thought that piece of shit wasn't going to fuck you. AGAIN

Yep, to hell with that sorry fucker.

I bet you when DT punched that ticket at least for a moment he thought "They going to fry me on the duck site for this."

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    Absolutely nothing with one exception...if it were to pass the house it would have to go to the senate. If it's having trouble in the house do you think it would ever get through the senate?
    There's no need to let the House off the hook because the Senate isn't pro-2nd amendment.

There was a Constitutional Carry Bill in the Senate last session and Larry Martin tabled. A senator from Pickens, SC of all places. This guy wants you to protect us.

http://www.scstatehouse.gov/member.php?code=1172727132

SC ranks 35th in gun laws with #1 being the less restrictive.

We only get upset over the flag and a gas tax. They get a pass on everything else.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

SC ranks 35th in gun laws with #1 being the less restrictive.

We only get upset over the flag and a gas tax. They get a pass on everything else.

Yep. We are one of the five states that don't allow open carry, SC is not as pro-gun as a lot of people like to think it is.

There's no need to let the House off the hook because the Senate isn't pro-2nd amendment.
    Oh...I agree with you 100%. I was just looking at the big picture.

Hold their feet to the fire.

Last week I spent several days in Kingsport, TN. My customer is die hard TN. I mean it's in his blood. We started talking about the good and bad of TN and SC and the politics of both states. He completely out debated me. I was ready to move to TN after listening to him for two days. Only if TN had an Edisto and a Beaufort it would be a no brainer.

Not surprising.

My rep was a "no vote". Bunch of bullshit...
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Thank you Anne Thayer for having bigger balls than most the men!

My Rep missed this vote and the gas tax vote. Working hard for the District.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney View Post
    I bet you when DT punched that ticket at least for a moment he thought "They going to fry me on the duck site for this."
    I am not sure about DT but most was thinking how they would like to hang the junior Rep from Anderson for pushing them. The storyline is Hill is trying to skip the process of a hearing and their vote was to honor the process, but they will not mention the same bill died in the same committee last year.

The bill is not dead, the committee can still vote on it and there is more pressure now for a vote.

Quote Originally Posted by smitch320 View Post
    Not surprising.

My rep was a "no vote". Bunch of bullshit...
    I'm
    Not surprised by his actions either. Seen this same shit from him before
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney View Post
    He doesn't give two shits about what people on a "duck site" think.
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

Mofo ashame. I don't know how these son of bitches coward down

When someone like Hugh Leatherman makes your decisions for you, you are bound to have scarred knees. I'm surprised Atwater is on the right side of this thing, he has a penchant for supporting anything that takes more money out of my pocket.

Carry what you want to, when you want to. Don't tell anyone, and don't make it obvious you are. If your life is in danger, use any means necessary to preserve your inalienable rights. If you can't do that, you don't deserve to live in freedom. Don't pay the state to give you permission to protect yourself and your loved ones.

Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Hunter View Post
    When someone like Hugh Leatherman makes your decisions for you, you are bound to have scarred knees. I'm surprised Atwater is on the right side of this thing, he has a penchant for supporting anything that takes more money out of my pocket.

Carry what you want to, when you want to. Don't tell anyone, and don't make it obvious you are. If your life is in danger, use any means necessary to preserve your inalienable rights. If you can't do that, you don't deserve to live in freedom. Don't pay the state to give you permission to protect yourself and your loved ones.
    Spot on

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

It is a shame that so many politicians piss on the graves of the men and women that sacrificed everything to ensure we would have the freedoms that are afforded us in our Constitution.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

It's a pretty sad statement when Yankee states trust their citizens more than South Carolina does.

States with Constitutional Carry

1. Alaska
    2. Arizona
    3. Arkansas
    4. Idaho (residents only)
    5. Kansas
    6. Maine
    7. Mississippi
    8. Missouri
    9. New Hampshire
    10. Vermont
    11. West Virginia
    12. Wyoming (residents only)

2 U.S. States that have a limited form of permitless concealed carry

1. Montana (outside city limits)
    2. Oklahoma (residents of constitutional carry states)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitutional_carry

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Don't worry DT will show up soon and explain to us why we are all a bunch of dumbasses. We don't know what is good for us and he/his minions will protect us. I like how it always boils down to a deeper issue and we just aren't bright enough to see it.