Thread: custom avatar

i am trying to put up a custom avatar. I have read trough the how to forum archives, but I don't have a custom avatar box to paste the url in. I have to select one of the avatars that are provided. what am I doing wrong?
    Doin the bull dance, feelin the flow

Go to yer profile,click select avatar thingy,there'll be a custom avatar box at bottom,copy avatar url and paste into box, set url.Select etc.Don't forget to click the update profile doodad at the bottom of profile.That should do it.
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

Harv, I don't have a custom avatar box anywhere on my profile or in the select new avatar image.

When you click "select different avatar image" in your profile,do you get a pop up window of avatar pictures? If you do ,at bottom pictures it'll say use custom url.Fill in that with the cut and paste.Set url then select avatar.If you ain't got the box beneath the pics best get ahold of admin cause you gots issues. Hope this helps.

I need help then because there is no custom avatar box that I can fill in a URL address at the bottom of the pop up screen.

I kinda like the avatar ya got now anyway! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Do you get the avatar pics to pop up? I'd give a holler to admin or mergie.

thanks for the help. it was just getting on my nerves that I can't put my own pic in there, but it really doesn't matter. thanks again.

Frustrating when these cyber TVs don't do what they're told,our IT dude told me beating on really doesn't help.I think any of the mods could fix you up!Goodluck.