Thread: Rock need mp3 help

How do I put mp3's into a post like you have done before? Trying to play with some music.

Gotta put them on the web(web server) first, does your ISP give you webstorage? Prolly too big to email me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    I played my butt horn on a wooden pew once. No one seemed to appreciate it, especially my mom who took me outside and put the fear of God in me. To this day I still look over my shoulder to see if she's around before I fart.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Cot, Are they on the web? If so just type the link in as you would an url. If not you're screwed!

Or are you wanting to imbed (mp3s not wimmins)them? I can't tell you how to do that although I do know how myself.

That there is a Super Top Secret (known as an STS in the 'trade') and you need a Level 10 Grade 10 Security Clearance (known as an L10G10SC in the 'trade'). Even Prez Bush don't get that high of a security grade. You get issued a cyanide pill and a pack of Wrigleys (them cyanide pills taste nasty) with that level of security. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."