Thread: Rock I need help

Im trying to figure this picture thing out. Ive posted some and they come up as a red x but ill go back to them and the picture will be there. Later ill go back again and it will be a x again. This thing is killing me. What am I doing wrong?
    Warning: The Surgeon General has determined that turkey hunting is an addictive activity that will disrupt normal sleep patterns!

Sounds like you're linking to the image location on your computer and not somewhere on the net. Find an image hosting site and post your pics there first. Now go there and view the image in it's largest form (NOT the thumnail...). Inside the image right click and you will get a box to open. If you use IE the click on properties and copy the image url (it'll look like this http://www.jesseshunting.com/photopo.../DSC00030.JPG)
    Now reply to a thread and click the "image" button below the reply box and a another box will open. Paste the url you copied into the box (either delete the "http://" that shows up or paste over it or your screwed again). If you're using firefox , when you right click the pic a box will open and you need to click "copy image location" and paste this in the box that opens after you click the "image" button. That's it, that's all there is to it. Sounds infinitely more difficult than it really is...

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Derek,
    The reason you're seeing them and then they disappear is because their cached on your computer. After the "path" is broken or your cache is cleared you can no longer see them. No one on the forum can see them.

Like Tater said they have to be on the web too. Go to the hosting site he linked to and try them that way.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I have a Kodak camera and it came with the software to us it on my computer. The software has a link to upload the pictures to the internet and the web site is Kodakgallery.com. Im trying to post my pictures from there and it is online when I do it. Ill keep trying.
    Warning: The Surgeon General has determined that turkey hunting is an addictive activity that will disrupt normal sleep patterns!

[img]graemlins/rock_band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/tapdance.gif[/img]