Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Verizon offering Unlimited data for $80

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Verizon service in my AO has gone to complete and utter shit since they implemented this unlimited horseshit
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Hunter View Post
    Mine as well.
    Same here and was just talking with several others about this. I can literally see a Verizon cell tower from my property and service has gone to shit. Also I am behind the windshield a lot with work and I have noticed that places I have always had decent service in the past now drops calls. Seriously looking for other options than Verizon. They are the only carrier I've ever had other than Alltel prior to them selling out to Verizon.

The shitty service is why they are suddenly doing away with the "unlimited plan" according to several sources.

AT&T is the carrier in the truck. Works great even in The Hole
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Gonna need more lube...

Dear customer,

Thanks for being an Unlimited customer. To show our appreciation, we’d like to tell you about two ways we’re making your plan even better.
    First, we are introducing a different kind of rewards program called Verizon Up. How is it different? It’s super simple and gives you rewards you’ll actually want. The way it should be.

Verizon Up offers rewards that range from everyday treats like music subscriptions to
    once-in-a-lifetime experiences like VIP passes to exclusive concerts and sporting events.
    To enroll, just download the My Verizon app.

Second, as part of our new Unlimited plan choices, we are introducing Beyond Unlimited. This plan has all the benefits of your current plan, plus an increase to 15GB of Hotspot usage at 4G LTE speeds. So you can do even more with your unlimited data across all your devices.

And because you’ve been with us from the beginning, we’re upgrading your plan to include the additional Beyond Unlimited plan benefits at no additional cost. We’ve already updated your plan; there’s nothing you need to do!

So, enjoy your new upgraded unlimited plan and Verizon Up rewards on the network that just keeps getting better. RootMetrics, the largest independent study, just ranked Verizon the nation’s #1 network. Now 8 times in a row. Because there’s no such thing as “good enough” in our vocabulary.

Thanks again for the opportunity to serve you.

Sincerely,
    Ronan Dunne
    President, Verizon Wireless

JAB that sleezy ass bullshit letter makes me want to drop their ass on principle alone.

I mean, yeah, right?

Root metrics is paid by Verizon to do their "studies" of the network speeds.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    just ranked Verizon the nation’s #1 network. Now 8 times in a row.
    Who does the rankings for them, M2Field?