Thread: Classic Crewcab

Default Classic Crewcab

I'm looking for a 99-2000 Chevy/GMC C/K2500. BOLO when traveling and let me know if you see one. I need one for a project.

Thanks!
    Last edited by padl8697; 02-12-2017 at 02:41 PM.

If you get on Greenville Craigslist and go to cars& trucks and search "Chevrolet crew cab" there are two 99's that will come up. One is a 3500 in Spartanburg, and the other is a 2500 in Belton. Probably save my marriage if you buy them both, as my cabin fever and tinkeritis are both peaking right now.

Dr Duck had a real gem on here. Not sure if it's still for sale.

What's your budget? I just purchased an 01 crew long bed with an 8.1 and Allison trans. Been looking for a while. Found in quantico va while I was up there on business. Drove it home with my Taurus on a Uhaul trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by marsh chicken View Post
    Dr Duck had a real gem on here. Not sure if it's still for sale.
    O yea I got it and drove it today. Maintaining a diesel is expensive it unless you can justify it. But, you got it, you got it.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    What's your budget? I just purchased an 01 crew long bed with an 8.1 and Allison trans. Been looking for a while. Found in quantico va while I was up there on business. Drove it home with my Taurus on a Uhaul trailer.
    Kinda partial to the classic crew. Just looking for something different. What kind of fuel mileage did get coming back with the 8.1?
    Last edited by padl8697; 02-12-2017 at 07:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by padl8697 View Post
    Kinda partial to the classic crew. Just looking for something different. What kind of fuel mileage did get coming back with the 8.1?
    12mpg pulling the Taurus on a full size trailer.

That is a good motor then if you got 12 on the avg.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"