Thread: ***July30 Deadline for pics***

Remember that July 30 is the last day to enter your pictures for the monthly contests. All photos must be made in the appropriate thread to count. The winners of the Month will each receive a Duck Tote from SCDUCKS.COM.

The winner of the Regular photo contest will also get to pick the subject for the August contest.

Voting will be done by poll on July 31... Thanks.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Damn! Y'all didn't tell me we was having a contest!!

Just wait till next month, y'all ain't got a dog's chance around Michael Vick!!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

yeah... the July contest turned into the 2006 until next present contest but there are some great pics. The real first monthly contest will be the August contest.

Thanks to everyone who posted an entry and good luck.
    They say the only time a fishermen tells the truth is when he tells you another fisherman is a liar.