Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Clemson v OSU thoughts

Default Clemson v OSU thoughts

Well Christmas is over and now on to the COLLEGE PLAYOFF GAMES(sorry COOTS but y'all can still pull for Bama)

I really thing the OSU/CU game is a good match up I think

I will give the edge to the Tigers as long as we don't turn the ball over 4-5 times

Turn it over that much against an Urban Myer team and it will be a long night

Watson will have to watch it due to OSU DB's are VERY good and not only intercept the ball but are like Bama in that they take it all the way to the house

Clemson D should be up to the challenge but will need a couple of take always

Clemson will roll.

That's all you needed to say.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Will be interesting to see if OSU has that great of a defense. If they hold Clemson to 24 or less, I think OSU wins. If Clemson can cut it loose, they should win.

Watson>Barrett of fumbles are equal. I suspect a heavy dose of Williams and Leggett with Renfrow for a few keys plays.

I maybe wrong but Clemson by 3 and the score does not reflect the game. Myer is great at game planning.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

JT Barrett is going to be a hurtin' buckaroo by the end of that game. He's not as mobile as Braxton Miller was and this defense is faster.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I think their defense will hold clemson to around 30 points but they won't win if they do. I do not believe that Ohio state will score that much on clemson. Ohio state is a run first offense. That is clemson strong side of their defense. If they had some great passing attack I would be more worried. The other thing is I think Ohio state will struggle with clemsons defensive line. They have allowed a lot of sacks this year. I think this is the key to this game.
    Last edited by banded_mallard; 12-26-2016 at 07:19 PM.

The turnovers scare me, tOSU leads the nation in pick sixes. I think Gallman will run for 120

Clemson wins. Finish it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me about their tight ends....and running backs running wheel routes. I have not seen a single game they have played.

Our Achilles heel is a linebacker in coverage.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

I suspect Urban is watching Pitt film

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    I suspect Urban is watching Pitt film
    Nah, we gots dat shovel pass down. You saw the coots try to run it.....
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Ohio wins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate them both, equally. Clemson wins tho.

I suspect Urban is watching Troy film
    Last edited by ecu1984; 12-26-2016 at 08:42 PM.

It's gonna be a shoot out so 1 turnover will probably be the difference. Ohio States dbs aren't great in space which is where we are best. I think Clemson wins but wouldn't be even a little bit surprised if we don't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.”

All I will say is if y'all are gonna win a national championship under Dabo, this is gonna be the year and this is the team to do it with.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by surfcock View Post
    All I will say is if y'all are gonna win a national championship under Dabo, this is gonna be the year and this is the team to do it with.

I just laugh when Coot fans say this. Clemson is not going anywhere, just get over it. You don't recruit at the level they are recruiting and fall apart. Venables is not going anywhere. He was just quoted by espn saying he had no desire to be a head coach. Yes Watson will leave this year or next but damn look at what is coming in.
    Last edited by banded_mallard; 12-26-2016 at 10:05 PM.

OSU rolls
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by banded_mallard View Post
    I just laugh when Coot fans say this. Clemson is not going anywhere, just get over it. You don't recruit at the level they are recruiting and fall apart. Venables is not going anywhere. He was just quoted by espn saying he had no desire to be a head coach. Yes Watson will leave this year or next but damn look at what is coming in.
    Y'all should win, and enjoy the view from the top while you can. It won't least forever. Venables and any other coach has his price, and there will be a program in the not too near future that meets it. If you think he doesn't, well then you're living in a land of cupcakes, rainbows, and ignorance. He, Boulware, and Watson are the keys to your success. You will be hard pressed to duplicate Watson and Boulware's leadership.

I agree on the leadership aspect of boulware but he is a liability in coverage.