Thread: Scoring From First On A Single

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Scoring From First On A Single

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Reminds me of this Hamilton run. Hamilton holds the record for the dash from 3rd to home at 8.23 seconds. That's fast!

http://m.mlb.com/news/article/232264...un-from-first/
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

90 feet in 8 seconds is fast for someone pushing a wheelbarrow wig 800 lb of block. Or a mom pushing a toddler with a refrigerator on her back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Quote Originally Posted by jwilliams View Post
    90 feet in 8 seconds is fast for someone pushing a wheelbarrow wig 800 lb of block. Or a mom pushing a toddler with a refrigerator on her back.
    Yeah, my bad. I typed it wrong.

Running on the pitch, Hamilton never broke stride and scored the go-ahead run in a mad dash home in less than 9 seconds, a barrier broken only seven previous times in the Statcast™ Era. Hamilton himself holds the record, at 8.23 seconds last May 7.