Thread: Country music has become pussified

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I can't stand his music but that boy does a shit ton for his home town and his old man is about the most beer drinking sob I have ever met and a damn good dude.
    Y'all say what you want about his jeans and lyrics but 75% of the people on this website would suck a dick for half the money he makes in a year.

Also like to add that a grown man bitching on the internet about music instead of simply changing the channel is pretty faggoty in itself
    Last edited by Griffin; 12-06-2016 at 09:20 AM.
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    I can't stand his music but that boy does a shit ton for his home town and his old man is about the most beer drinking sob I have ever met and a damn good dude.
    Y'all say what you want about his jeans and lyrics but 75% of the people on this website would suck a dick for half the money he makes in a year.

Also like to add that a grown man bitching on the internet about music instead of simply changing the channel is pretty faggoty in itself
    I remember hearing one of his cds before anyone knew who he was. He has some talent. But unfortunately Nashville got their hooks into him and turned him into a "star".

Glad to hear he does a lot for that area.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post

Have you met his wife? That's all I really wana know.
    "I swear if I found you in a marsh I don't know that I could keep myself from mud stomping you" -Griffin

Quote Originally Posted by reezen44 View Post
    Have you met his wife? That's all I really wana know.
    Never met him or his wife. Just his old man
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.