Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The SEC isn't so mighty anymore thanks to Nick Saban

Quote Originally Posted by Tee View Post
    What about UGA? It's obvious they can't compete in the SEC.
    Come on tee don't make it easy for me. If that's the case then how did they beat auburn by the same amount and hold them to less total yards than the tigers. Are you saying that clemson couldn't compete in the SEC?
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    Come on tee don't make it easy for me. If that's the case then how did they beat auburn by the same amount and hold them to less total yards than the tigers. Are you saying that clemson couldn't compete in the SEC?
    Comparing mutual opponents in different games? Clemson played them on the road, UGAy had them at home. C'mon bruh.......
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Comparing mutual opponents in different games? Clemson played them on the road, UGAy had them at home. C'mon bruh.......
    So you're saying UGA beats clemson in Athens.

At last boys I found a realistic clemson fan! The Unicom does exist!
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    So you're saying UGA beats clemson in Athens.

At last boys I found a realistic clemson fan! The Unicom does exist!
    I thought he was saying the uga is now Tennessee-lite.

Smart was out coached by Nicholls. It is a matter time but everyone knows he is not HC material.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Dabo was out coached by Pitt. It is a matter time but everyone knows he is not HC material.
    FIFY. At least make this hard I mean fuck

Pitt beat 2 top 10 teams. Nicholls is like a 5A high school in Texas. Smart was within 2 points of biggest upset in CFB ever.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

It is a matter time but everyone knows he is not HC material.

And If you aunt had a dick, she would have abused you too.

Pitt beat 2 top 10 teams. Nicholls is like a 5A high school in Texas. Smart was within 2 points of biggest upset in CFB ever.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Right..... because the #3 team in the county losing to a unranked team is way worse than UGA winning by just 2 points. Should we talk about the field goal?

Or since you wanna talk about coaching let's discuss the fact that Pitt ran the same play over and over and over.

Y'all are so ate up with a case of the dumb ass that you can't help yourselves. I complimented Clemson by saying they should be in the SEC. I honestly think it would help the program and their chances at a national championship but somehow all you got out of it was UGA failures that have been had by clemson this season as well

I'll just leave this here

IMG_0646.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post

The thing that gets under Saban's skin is a fast paced offense. (remember, he tried to change the rules to slow them down) That is where he will be beaten. Other than Freeze, does that exist in the SEC?
    Malzahn tries to run it every now and then but doesn't seem to be very successful.

Quote Originally Posted by Air Raid View Post
    Why would you not go to a top program to hire a coach? That's usually how this biz works. I certainly wouldn't want to hire a guy from Florida International.
    It really is funny though, half of you window lickers post articles like this ridiculing the SEC for being not up to standard, but the other half bitch at the other half of the media for being SEC lovers all the time. This is what I tried to tell ya'll Tuesday. The SEC has been the big dog for many years. Coaching turnover and probably some hires that didn't pan out has got it to 8 wins a year. It's called a cycle. It happens to all. At least it will when Saban heads to the lake for good.
    The funny thing is these Clemtards are "eat up" with Bama as much as they claim the rest of the SEC is.

Pitt is ranked 25th by the way on the real rankings this week. It's where you end up....

Quote Originally Posted by ProvidenceSwamper View Post
    Pitt is ranked 25th by the way on the real rankings this week. It's where you end up....
    Well shit then it's perfectly acceptable for the #3 team to lose to #25! Why the fuck didn't y'all say that sooner!

Row Tide
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    The funny thing is these Clemtards are "eat up" with Bama as much as they claim the rest of the SEC is.
    Yeap. The fact is everyone in the country is trying to figure out how to replicate what Saban has in Tuscaloosa.

If I was a Clemson fan I'd be more concerned with Urban. He's a solid coach.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    what was muschamp doing before USC hired him?

I'll hang up and listen as you crawfish
    Last I checked he was the DC at Auburn.

Urban would give Saban a run for his money and I'd say he would wipe his ass with dabo but PItt already did that when they ran the same play all game but dabo and his coked out DC couldn't figure out how to stop it.

Intensity doesn't equal skill. Y'all clemings ever wonder why saban and Meyer don't act like ass clowns? It's called talent

Quote Originally Posted by Air Raid View Post
    Last I checked he was the DC at Auburn.
    Which is exactly what God made him to do. Bless his heart, he's completely out of his league now.

Maybe the new SCHBC will keep him on as DC...