Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The SEC isn't so mighty anymore thanks to Nick Saban

How did Kentucky do against Louisville?

yeah, because Kentucky is a SEC powerhouse. LOL

get the fuck outa here

The same as UGA against GT.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

The 3rd place ACC Atlantic team handily beat the SEC lEast champion.

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Most you younger people don't remember when Clemson and Ga. played every year about. They quit doing it because it was knocking out one or the other bout every year at a chance to be National Champs. Look it up kids
    You are kidding, right?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Clemson is #3 behind #2 and if Saban had to pick facing Barrett or Watson it would Barrett. Saban will be the biggest VT Saturday night.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    I am pretty sure that Saban does not even know, or care, who is playing for the ACC championship. It does not matter to him. I am a lifelong Clemming, but nobody is beating Alabama this year. They are in a class all by themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Most you younger people don't remember when Clemson and Ga. played every year about. They quit doing it because it was knocking out one or the other bout every year at a chance to be National Champs. Look it up kids
    Ummm-what?

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    I am pretty sure that Saban does not even know, or care, who is playing for the ACC championship. It does not matter to him. I am a lifelong Clemming, but nobody is beating Alabama this year. They are in a class all by themselves.
    Clemson is the only team in the country that has a chance to beat Alabama.......especially if they gag dabo and handcuff Ray Ray to the bench.

I'm picking Clemson again this year. The pooch kick cost them the win last year. They won't make that mistake again.
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 12-01-2016 at 07:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Clemson is the only team in the country that has a chance to beat Alabama.......especially if they gag dabo and handcuff Ray Ray to the bench.

I'm picking Clemson again this year. The pooch kick cost them the win last year. They won't make that mistake again.
    I hope you are right, but I just don't see it. They have not seen a defense as fast as Alabama is. I think that they will completely negate the wide receiver screens, and probably a lot of the read option as well. Maybe if he can hit Williams and Cain on a few down the field early that will open it up a bit. Alabama is just good everywhere. And they know that Clemson does not do well stopping the tight end.

In Nick Saban's 1st season at Alabama, the Tide went 0-4 in November. In Nick Saban's 10th season, Alabama didn't allow a TD in November. Bama's defense is very impressive.

To all the Dabo-nites. You got a good run right now. How did Dabo do his first couple years? And this is different than Kirby Smart, how? Has anybody looked at how Smart is recruiting? The guy has been in Athens for 10 months.

Clemson should be thankful that NC State doesn't have a kicker that can make a 25 yd. FG. or they would be a 2 loss team. That coupled with the loss to Pitt and the amount of turnovers Clemson had this year doesn't qualify as ELITE.
    Last edited by SCDAWG; 12-01-2016 at 08:25 AM.

Yes, the only people who think Clemson is "elite" are Clemtards themselves.

What is #2 last year and #3 currently? Just because you think for some odd reason UGA should be elite does not mean Clemson is not on a run of playing elite football. I would say all top 8 teams are elite considering there are 120 programs.

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    In Nick Saban's 1st season at Alabama, the Tide went 0-4 in November. In Nick Saban's 10th season, Alabama didn't allow a TD in November. Bama's defense is very impressive.

To all the Dabo-nites. You got a good run right now. How did Dabo do his first couple years? And this is different than Kirby Smart, how? Has anybody looked at how Smart is recruiting? The guy has been in Athens for 10 months.

Clemson should be thankful that NC State doesn't have a kicker that can make a 25 yd. FG. or they would be a 2 loss team. That coupled with the loss to Pitt and the amount of turnovers Clemson had this year doesn't qualify as ELITE.
    So the committee, polls and old BCS are all wrong to have Clemson #3. Don't allow bitterness make illogical.

UGA will not have the patience to allow Smart to learn how to play call and game manage. He had the talent to beat Vandy and Tennessee but was out coached.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMO PAINT View Post
    yeah, because Kentucky is a SEC powerhouse. LOL

get the fuck outa here
    I just watched your yoga video. Pretty impressive for an anorexic chick.

link please
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    link please
    This.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

link please
    Just Google Sara Underwood yoga.

link please