Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pirogue Kill Pictures

I’m looking for another Chapman.

D5E81180-C910-4500-838B-B074D49A3BC7.jpg
    I don't belive in miracles, I rely on them.

Quote Originally Posted by 12341234 View Post
    I’m looking for another Chapman.

D5E81180-C910-4500-838B-B074D49A3BC7.jpg
    Looks like you need another one just to haul decoys! How many dozen are in that picture?
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

I don't belive in miracles, I rely on them.

I thought maybe you hauled in dozens and dozens like Ring King does. I looks like he could walk where he hunted in California and dragged his boat.
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

That's definitely Hardeeville coming out in her....

DOES ANYONE HAVE SURF SCOTERS OR WHITE WING SCOTERS BOTH DRAKE AND HEN IN BOTH OF THESE IN SWIMMING POSE(MOUNTS)? Anywhere in SC but particularly near Charleston. I need to take photos of them for competitions I have coming soon. HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaint View Post
    DOES ANYONE HAVE SURF SCOTERS OR WHITE WING SCOTERS BOTH DRAKE AND HEN IN BOTH OF THESE IN SWIMMING POSE(MOUNTS)? Anywhere in SC but particularly near Charleston. I need to take photos of them for competitions I have coming soon. HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!! Thanks

GLWS(earch)

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

A couple of SC hunts with my son.
    4AB39649-92C6-4ED4-9F52-A27A62C8E5B1.jpg

ECCD738F-DA48-45EB-BF9B-B2F0F336B280.jpg

And of course a few California hunts for good measure!
    D9A2A26D-1DAE-4B29-AE38-11EE2111C246.jpg

6F66D25D-91F9-4678-B83E-9552E1FAB285.jpg

Hoping to get out this weekend for my first hunt of the year! Maybe I’ll get some new pics to post up!
    Living in Moncks Corner but looking forward to moving back to the West Coast in 2020 where there are more ducks and less duck hunters!! LOL

Your boy done grown up!
    DILLIGAF

Cans and Reds make for a great photo.

Love the Wigeons. When we lived in Cali, my Grandpa was a Wigeon purist. He loved them. Probably due to their whistling call and table fare quality. ( and being 10 point ducks probably didn't hurt).
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

That single limit pic was from a quick afternoon hunt after I finished building a new blind! I had about an hour and a half of daylight left and initially had no intentions of hunting. The water was flat calm and it just didn't seem like a good day for it. The birds were everywhere though so I set a spread out and used two jerk strings (one on each side of the blind) in order to keep enough movement on the water to fool a few. The birds poured in as if there was corn in the water! I was done in about 45min! Couldn't have asked for the birds to cooperate any better!

I'm not sure what this year is going to be like. There are around 3000 or so canvasbacks in the marsh that I usually hunt. There hasn't been a real big push of wigeon yet though. There are some around but not like in years past. Hopefully enough will be out there to make things interesting. I generally shoot about 85% wigeon each year and it would really suck not to have enough of them around to rely on!

Matthew has definitely grown up! He leaves South Carolina this Sunday with a couple of friends to head West for his first Out Of State trip with no adults tagging along. Should be a crazy wild adventure! Then he'll be out here in California with me for two weeks in January! Must be nice to be young and responsibility free still!!
    Living in Moncks Corner but looking forward to moving back to the West Coast in 2020 where there are more ducks and less duck hunters!! LOL

Ring, I have had several conversations with your son via PM about waterfowl conservation. Just now putting it together that he is your son, solid tip of the hat to you on the parenting! Need more like him for sure.
    Genesis 9;2

Earlier this year...

20201115_104304.jpg

If you don't gift him a blue Nike hat before his trip you're a terrible father

Teal season and first split big duck.
    Attached Images Attached Images

What do you do with your coots?

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    What do you do with your coots?
    We eat them. Those got marinated, fried and eaten with the ducks. Taste even better the next day in the blind!

Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    We eat them. Those got marinated, fried and eaten with the ducks. Taste even better the next day in the blind!
    Never understood the bad rap with a coot. I've cooked them up and fed them to other hunters who thought it was duck. Easier to clean imho

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    I am sure that they do. Duckman says the gizzards fried are the tits...