Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pissed off Canadian landowner

Explain entitled.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

If I only shot ducks I personally intended to eat, I wouldn't kill that many ducks.

If I ate every duck I killed, I'd turn into a duck.

No one with Internet access is hunting ducks (or anything for that matter) for sustenance. We hunt because it entertains us.

No ducks I shoot wind up in the ditch, there are always folks who want a few birds.

Y'all hammer Duck Tape at every turn and then call him names when he fires back. Women pull crap like that.

He's fared well in life and is enjoying it. And seems to have a sense of humor when he rubs it in your face......quit being jealous.....
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Default Pissed off Canadian landowner

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    I expect you will be sitting home.

Nah Bog, this comes across pretty pompous entitled prickish. DT does catch hell, but the fact is he betrayed his southern heritage which doesn't sit well with a lot on here. Fact.

I do commend him for being on here and trying to improve our wildlife.
    Last edited by britton40; 10-14-2016 at 08:40 AM.

Explain entitled

Of course he will be sitting home. Who in their right mind would spend the bucks in Canada to ship back 24 ducks, 24 geese, and 32 snows?

If his conscience bothers him so much that he must eat them all or pay to ship that many back home then I imagine he does not travel to shoot game. Therefore he stays home.

Proverbs 12:27 KJV
    The slothful man roasteth not that which he took in hunting: but the substance of a diligent man is precious.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by BOGSTER View Post
    If I only shot ducks I personally intended to eat, I wouldn't kill that many ducks.

If I ate every duck I killed, I'd turn into a duck.

No one with Internet access is hunting ducks (or anything for that matter) for sustenance. We hunt because it entertains us.

No ducks I shoot wind up in the ditch, there are always folks who want a few birds.

Y'all hammer Duck Tape at every turn and then call him names when he fires back. Women pull crap like that.

He's fared well in life and is enjoying it. And seems to have a sense of humor when he rubs it in your face......quit being jealous.....
    Sigh...I agree with you

Quote Originally Posted by marsh chicken View Post
    Sigh...I agree with you
    SOB ! So do I .
    I used to drink like a fish and run like a dog
    Done a whole lotta shit not permitted by law
    People call me the Picasso of painting the town

Explain entitled.
    Anytime someone criticizes or questions a political stance that you take, you point to your record. So, I will point to your record of criticizing M2 Field when he was considering shooting doves that he knew were feeding in a prepared dove field over a mile a way. That, to me, screams entitlement.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

I just thought it was funny that he called him a pompous entitled prick. And DT just wanted him to explain the entitled part.

Of course he will be sitting home. Who in their right mind would spend the bucks in Canada to ship back 24 ducks, 24 geese, and 32 snows?

If his conscience bothers him so much that he must eat them all or pay to ship that many back home then I imagine he does not travel to shoot game. Therefore he stays home.
    I promised myself I'd ignore anything else you had to say but..

I was due in Minot, ND Wednesday 10/12 but due to the hurricane I had to stay back and work and take care of family. And I had already set aside the funds to fly the meat back home with me. I wouldn't even bother with the trip if I couldn't bring the meat back. The meat is the reward.

If your funds are so low that you can't afford to send the meat back, maybe you should reconsider taking the trips. Or you can lobby that the state up your allowance you know for paper and travel expenses and shit.
    Last edited by MolliesMaster; 10-14-2016 at 09:51 AM.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Quote Originally Posted by marsh chicken View Post
    Sigh...I agree with you
    Don't sigh...smile. Agreeing with me means you're getting smarter.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    I just thought it was funny that he called him a pompous entitled prick. And DT just wanted him to explain the entitled part.

I thought the same damned thing...worried about the wrong part of the story

After eating ducks 3 times a day to stay legal you fart every five minutes and they smell like rotten ducks so you have to start gifting ducks to people who want their farts to smell like ducks so your farts subside and no longer smell like ducks.

I love internet fights... Waiting for someone to call someone an mf'r or start talking shit about someone's wife, that'd really improve this thread.

I know what thing about duct tapes wife.
    I don't know her.

there are very few people that i know that hunt or fish JUST because they like to eat fish/deer/ducks/turkey..... sure, i know a ton of people that LOVE to eat wild game, myself included. but to say "if you arent hunting strictly because you need meat" is a little bit of a stretch.

when i shoot a turkey, the last thing on my mind is fried turkey nuggets... will I eat the turkey? probably..., or it might sit in my freezer until fuzzy's next wild game supper fundraiser for his church.... either way it gets eaten by someone.... but to say i spent 5k last season because i wanted to gorge myself on turkey nuggets for the rest of the year would be silly. the vast majority of this site hunt for the enjoyment of the sport... the meat is just an excellent bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    After eating ducks 3 times a day to stay legal you fart every five minutes and they smell like rotten ducks so you have to start gifting ducks to people who want their farts to smell like ducks so your farts subside and no longer smell like ducks.
    That is one hundred percent true, also after cleaning a gut shot deer, or playing in pluff mud for a day.

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    I promised myself I'd ignore anything else you had to say but..

I was due in Minot, ND Wednesday 10/12 but due to the hurricane I had to stay back and work and take care of family. And I had already set aside the funds to fly the meat back home with me. I wouldn't even bother with the trip if I couldn't bring the meat back. The meat is the reward.

If your funds are so low that you can't afford to send the meat back, maybe you should reconsider taking the trips. Or you can lobby that the state up your allowance you know for paper and travel expenses and shit.

Are you saying you shouldn't hunt something if you don't eat it?

This train has certainly derailed!
    Vegetarian: Native American for Piss Poor Hunter