Thread: “Tens of thousands” of fraudulent Clinton votes found

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default “Tens of thousands” of fraudulent Clinton votes found

Well, here we go.

BREAKING: “Tens of thousands” of fraudulent Clinton votes found in Ohio warehouse

Election officials in Franklin County, Ohio are reportedly stumped over what one maintenance worker found in a dilapidated downtown Columbus warehouse earlier this week.

According to sources, Randall Prince, a Columbus-area electrical worker, was doing a routine check of his companies wiring and electrical systems when he stumbled across approximately one dozen black, sealed ballot boxes filled with thousands of Franklin County votes for Hillary Clinton and other Democrat candidates.

“No one really goes in this building. It’s mainly used for short-term storage by a commercial plumber,” Prince said.

So when Prince, who is a Trump supporter, saw several black boxes in an otherwise empty room, he went to investigate. What he found could allegedly be evidence of a massive operation designed to deliver Clinton the crucial swing state.

Prince, shown here, poses with his find, as election officials investigate.

Early voting does not begin in Ohio until October 12, so no votes have officially been cast in the Buckeye state. However, inside these boxes were, what one source described as, “potentially tens of thousands of votes” for Hillary Clinton.

Christian Times Newspaper has not yet been able to obtain a photocopy of one of the ballots found inside the box, but an affiliate in Ohio passed along a replica of what was found.

It is important to note that the above replica coincides with a ballot that a Franklin County voter would cast at the polling place on Election Day, meaning the Clinton campaign’s likely goal was to slip the fake ballot boxes in with the real ballot boxes when they went to official election judges on November 8th.

Ohio, a perennial swing state in the presidential election, has been a challenge for Clinton and her Democrat counterparts in 2016. Many national Democrat groups have pulled funding from the state entirely, in order to redirect it to places in which they are doing better.

Clinton herself has spent less time in Ohio, and spent less money, in recent weeks as it has appeared that Trump will carry the crucial state.

With this find, however, it now appears that Clinton and the Democrat Party planned on stealing the state on Election Day, making any campaigning there now a waste of time.

This story is still developing, and CTN will bring you more when we have it.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I sure hope this is true. And if it is true, I hope it gets the traction it deserves.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

It won't

Quote Originally Posted by Bownut View Post
    It won't

I know.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

A quick Google shows several articles, but sadly the "best" source is snopes. (No legitimate reports)
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

If it was true this guy would have already slipped at the gym.

It's a hoax, apparently. This picture, without the Photoshopping, seems to match an election process picture from England in 2015.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Quote Originally Posted by WoodieSC View Post
    It's a hoax, apparently. This picture, without the Photoshopping, seems to match an election process picture from England in 2015.
    That can't be true. Mergie verifies befor he post anything.

Great post merg. Story really looks like it checks out

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

UPDATE: Franklin County launches an investigation. The story may have been planted. If so, this is now a pattern and I believe a deliberate attempt by Democrats to muddy the waters, so that when real stories of voter fraud and malfeasance (of which there are many) break, they too will be waved off as hoaxes.

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    UPDATE: Franklin County launches an investigation. The story may have been planted. If so, this is now a pattern and I believe a deliberate attempt by Democrats to muddy the waters, so that when real stories of voter fraud and malfeasance (of which there are many) break, they too will be waved off as hoaxes.
    Now that is something I have no doubts about.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'