Thread: Arrowheads

our very own Low Country Sandlapper came to my place over the weekend to let his boy hang out with my boys. We spent some time looking for points and LCS found him some right nice ones. Too bad CutEmAll had found all the good ones. I will post pics of his when I get them. Can't wait for this one field to be plowed again with one more good rain and its back to looking....

[img]http://render2.snapfish.com/render2/is=Yup6aQQ%7C%3Dup6RKKt%3AxxrKUp7BHD7KPfrj%3DQofrj 7t%3DzrRfDUX%3AeQaQxg%3Dr%3F87KR6xqpxQQPJxnanxPaJx v8uOc5xQQQ0G0QPlJGeQqpfVtB%3F*KUp7BHSHqqy7XH6gXPGn %7CRup6G0P%7C/of=50,590,391[/img]
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Very nice finds! I've only found one so far this year...but it was in superb condition. I'll take a pic this evening and post. Always enjoy finding them!
    The Tiger who does not prowl is a potential rug.

very nice toof,
    my father came home with a nice quartz head the other day.
    congrats.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Toof

You oughta rig one of those bad boys up and fling it at a hog.
    Kill em all and let the Game Warden sort em out.<br /><br />\"she was like- shut the F up go back to throwin that dick\"<br /><br />QDMA= Quantity of Deer Murdered Annually

way ahead of ya. Note that my boy is trying to perfect a very simple design using flagging tape. I fear it will not stand up to a hog, but it is still in the early stages of development.

[img]http://render2.snapfish.com/render2/is=Yup6aQQ%7C%3Dup6RKKt%3AxxrKUp7BHD7KPfrj%3DQofrj 7t%3DzrRfDUX%3AeQaQxg%3Dr%3F87KR6xqpxQQPJxnanxPaJx v8uOc5xQQQ0G0QPlJGJnqpfVtB%3F*KUp7BHSHqqy7XH6gXPl0 %7CRup6G0P%7C/of=50,590,391[/img]

Why are yall making the kid in the back wear the dunce cap?

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

shame.
    If you don't know me how could I offend you?

If you are not a member of Delta or DU then you are living on duck welfare.

the coot fan is obviously not being raised right.