Thread: #1 recruit in South Carolina

Default #1 recruit in South Carolina

Is now a Gamecock!

Ortre Smith, the 19th overall WR and #1 player announced he will be coming to Columbia next year.

After a shit of a season, going 3-9 last year, Muschamp and Co have a top 10 recruiting class for 2017.

Not too shabby.
    "Sweet, hard to beat cold beer and deer drowing."

I see on tigernet they were all for him then after his decision they downed the kid.

The young man can play. Wish him the best in Columbia. Seems like a great young man
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Clemson wanted him as DB. He wants to play WR. He can be on the field for SC next season. Probably the best decision for him.

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Bt you aren't close on this one. You are thinking of Bryan Edwards. Ortre will do well and the gamecocks will have two big tall good receivers. I actually think ortre develops into one of greatest tight ends ever
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

The tide has begun to change. Just give Muschamp time to get his guys in place.
    E T

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Clemson wanted him as DB. He wants to play WR. He can be on the field for SC next season. Probably the best decision for him.
    could start saturday without seeing the play book!

Early and often playing time is a big sell for the gamecocks right now and a good one if you are a 17 year old kid.

Quote Originally Posted by jwilliams View Post
    Bt you aren't close on this one. You are thinking of Bryan Edwards. Ortre will do well and the gamecocks will have two big tall good receivers. I actually think ortre develops into one of greatest tight ends ever
    I must be, my bad. I remember Kornbult talking about Clemson cooling off him when Higgins was close to committing. If a remember correct he plays corner too. At 215 lbs already he will certainly move to TE in college.

Muschamp still has a dozen or so 3 stars signed, when the final tally is in SC class will be top 15 at best. Still a big commit for SC.

Quote Originally Posted by head hunter View Post
    could start saturday without seeing the play book!
    In Pickens county too.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by E. Taylor View Post
    The tide has begun to change. Just give Muschamp time to get his guys in place.

As stated above, he is the #19 WR in the country. If one were bored enough to take a look, they would realize that 2 of the 18 ranked higher are committed to that cow college up thar. Pickens county is a long way from anyplace with tides, but we know enough to know this tide ain't changing anytime soon.

Good news is that Roper really seems to be on top of this whole offense thing so he should be good.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    As stated above, he is the #19 WR in the country. If one were bored enough to take a look, they would realize that 2 of the 18 ranked higher are committed to that cow college up thar. Pickens county is a long way from anyplace with tides, but we know enough to know this tide ain't changing anytime soon.

Good news is that Roper really seems to be on top of this whole offense thing so he should be good.
    But he is the #1 player in SC Bo!
    "To the sensitive gunner nothing can equal a bird and a dog and a gun in trilogy."
    George Bird Evans