Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Doing the right thing

Is it in like nailing a fat chick or something? Not quite what you were looking for, but it gets the blood going! Ain't no shame in my game taking this first with a stick and string.

I like to kill things. The end
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Counsel View Post
    This has been an interesting thread. I don't change my target criteria based on the weapon. If I wouldn't shoot him with a rifle, I wouldn't with a bow. I have over the years changed my overall criteria from passing on 3 year old bucks to shooting them, as I frankly got tired of not killing bucks. In my mind, if you want to kill non-trophy deer, might as well kill does. You can get plenty of practice that way without shooting scrubs. However, I respect everyone's right to do what they want. Good luck.
    Do you bowhunt?

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    I like to kill things. The end
    Yeah, that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    In my mind anyway. I have never killed a deer with a bow, I have a set up and its dialed in and this little fella is under my stand 8 times a day - every day. Acts likes he is starving and feeds there for 45 minuts, this crazy bastard eats at 12 noon and 99 degrees. He would be a broadside 15 yard shot but I can't bring myself to kill him at this size even as my "first bow kill". He will make it thru the season in this spot unless he decides to move away. I will take him next year and will wait for something bigger.

This world needs more hunters like you. Fuck a redneck who gets a hard on after 20 years of hunting by killing a yearling

Rick, shoot that deer.

I have a first cousin who is a very avid and very successful bow hunter. We were siting on the dove field Monday shooting the bull and of course the conversation turned to deer hunting. We hunt the same property some but also have acces to tracts the other cannot hunt. I was telling him about a 7pt I have coming to camera every day and made the comment that it would be a good first bow kill for me. He stopped me mid-sentence and said "any kill with a bow is a good kill".

After hearing that from (at least what I consider) a very good bowhunter, I will be slinging an arrow at the first deer that presents a shot.
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    Do you bowhunt?
    Would my post make sense if I didn't? I didn't carry a rifle for almost a decade. Once my wife started having kids, I started mixing in guns again because of time constraints and lack of hunting opportunities. If your post is intended to question the thought process and its logic, I know that several other folks on this site would agree. Irrespective of that, I clearly stated that I believe in "to each his own." Maybe I am reading too much into your post and you were just asking a dumb question.
    Last edited by Carolina Counsel; 09-07-2016 at 02:04 PM.
    Carolina Counsel

I'll shoot a button buck with a bow but I find it funnier with a rifle
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    I'll shoot a button buck with a bow but I find it funnier with a rifle
    You'll run the risk of that reezen fella thinking you're a dumb redneck and him wanting to fornicate with you as a result.

I used to be concerned with the "quality" of the deer I shot, but since the morons that run our DNR and set our seasons and bag limits could care less about improving it, I'm gonna shoot everyfuckingthing I take a notion to starting September 15th......

PS - I'm also gonna take hero shots of me holding them up by one hind leg and post them on here......
    Last edited by FEETDOWN; 09-07-2016 at 02:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

I think it's hilarious that some people on here would shoot a deer or not shoot one because of what someone else tells him. I go hunting and I see one that I want to shoot, it dies and I never wonder what some other hunter thinks. LOL.

Good Call!!

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    You'll run the risk of that reezen fella thinking you're a dumb redneck and him wanting to fornicate with you as a result.
    Reezen is a fagotty over zealous bow hunter.

Like feets said. Gun or bow, I'm gonna head shoot the first button buck I see just for him.

For your first bow kill…. as a fella told me before a hunt once…If it’s got teeth, kill it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I'll shoot over a kids head in a blind or long gun one on a turkey in a heart beat. You want to kill stuff around me you gonna earn it.

Quote Originally Posted by reezen44 View Post
    This world needs more hunters like you. Fuck a redneck who gets a hard on after 20 years of hunting by killing a yearling
    Just depends on who is doing the Effing I suppose...

Rick,

Kill the thing.. or at least wound it..

Are you a deer hunter?

Is your objective to kill a deer?

Painters paint, plumbers plumb, and killers kill.. Go knock a hole in that little fag!!!
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Quote Originally Posted by reezen44 View Post

I'm gonna kill the first fuzzy horned little devil I see roaming the woods and name it after you, prolly shoot in in the ass.......just because.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

I honestly have killed probably 200 deer in my 56 years. There was a stretch in there when I was really into dog hunting with my own pack and killed 10 or 12 a year (successfully self employeed and hunted all the time) and I am not a big fan of deer meat though do like the back strap. Now a days I will kill a doe if I have someone who wants one. I seriously have no desire to shoot anything I wouldn't mount now. That's just where I am at. I love sitting in a stand and just observing the wildlife and being away from the email and phone and will pull the trigger when something tall and/or wide presents itself. I have no issue with others popping anything they want within the law. When I was young, "if it was brown it was down" and I have friends and hunting buddies that hunt for the freezer and I think that is great and if I liked deer meat more, I would too.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 09-07-2016 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ccleroy View Post
    I'm gonna kill the first fuzzy horned little devil I see roaming the woods and name it after you, prolly shoot in in the ass.......just because.

Thanks Bud, means a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I swear if I found you in a marsh I don't know that I could keep myself from mud stomping you" -Griffin

I'm not a big fan of deer meat but I like backstrap
    you, sir, are an idiot.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

People are soooo exasperating.