Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 69

Thread: Tennesee getting watered down boys, You betcha yours are coming soon

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    upstate
    Posts
    8,191

    Default

    My approach to any new visitors is the same, whether it be in my living room, my yard, my town, my state or my country. I think Jimmy Buffett described it best

    So I approached him, I said "Mr. Bear, I love
    Every hair on your twenty-seven acre body
    I know you got a lot of friends over there
    On the other side of the hill

    There's ole' rare bear, tall bear, Freddy bear, Kelly bear
    Really bear, smelly the bear, smokey the bear,
    Pokey the bear

    I want you to go back over there tonight
    And tell them I'm feelin' right
    You tell them I love each and everyone of them
    Like a brother and a sister

    But if they give me any trouble tonight
    I'm gonna run every God damn one of them off the hill"
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

    Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)
    ____________________________________________

    ďA fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturityĒ Sigmund Freud

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Horry, SC
    Posts
    3,455

    Default

    How do we stop Radical Muslims from killing other Muslims? Kill all the Muslims, wait what? You want to start a mass genocide and kill off a large part of the global population? Sounds a lot like what Hitler wanted to do.

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Manning, SC
    Posts
    10,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    what ideals?
    self preservation?
    protecting myself and others from evil?
    fighting to win even if it means no quarter given to the enemy?
    being able to recognize what is evil in this world and also recognizing those that support them?

    Were the germans all guilty of supporting, aiding and abetting the murdering of millions of Jews- Unless they fought against it, I say they were.

    There is no bigotry here- I don't care what color or race they are- if they are participants or supporters of the muslims- they are the enemy and should be treated as such. Remember- they have declared war on the rest of humanity.
    They are a plague on the earth and should be eradicated just like smallpox.

    I must reason that since you are against stopping them, that you approve of their beliefs and actions.

    How many muslims do I know? none- because I choose not to- every one of them supports what the extremist are doing or they would rise up and stop it.
    Just because your muslin co worker publicly acts friendly doesn't mean they don't wish you dead. Remember many that live here publicly cheered on 9-11, and the rest cheered privately.

    8 years of political correctness and muslin support being forced down out throats by the muslims and liberals in out govt have brought this once great country to it's knees and empowered the rise of muslim extremism worldwide
    So you condone all Germans for going along with the mass killing of Jews in the same post that you promote killing all muslims based on their religon.

    And I don't think you understand the word bigotry. Its not just limited to race and color.

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Horry, SC
    Posts
    3,455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    So you condone all Germans for going along with the mass killing of Jews in the same post that you promote killing all muslims based on their religon.

    And I don't think you understand the word bigotry. Its not just limited to race and color.
    X2

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Charleston
    Posts
    15,982

    Default

    It would appear that the leftist machine has recruited quite a few of you boys.

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    7,467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    he's exactly like the radical muslims that he claims to hate.

    muslims are fighting and killing isis in syria and iraq every day right now. the kurds in turkey are especially bringing the heat.
    You sir are correct, but they are not killing them because they are freedom loving an want peace for the world. Nope. Far more complicated.

    We in the west take this as a gesture they dislike "evil" islam. When in fact what they want is to destroy the other muslims so the 12th imam will crawl out of the well at their mosque. By the way he has been hiding in the well since 868 A.D.

    Believe me if they succeeded in killing off the other so called evil muslims they would then turn on us. All you have to do is read their own teachings and listen to them. We in the west are blind to their ambitions. We have watched Austin Powers too much, but these Imams are essentially Dr. Evil and they want to take over the world.....muhahahahh.

    Further more as I have said before we can go back to the origins of islam, it is infact a moon cult. It champions exactly what most Christians also call the end times. This 12th Imam is the bringer of knowledge. Enter your false profit of the demonic trilogy. Benjamin Creme has been heralding the coming of Maitreya for some time. He claims he is with us now. I believe him, for he is a spirit, the same spirit that will appear as the 12th Imam.

    But carry on. We do not fight against flesh an blood but.....

    Now I personally think it is unwise an foolish to bring in folks who are coming from areas that practice this moon cult and expect them to change to our value system it will not happen. We would not have imported mass amounts of Nazis with out vetting them? We did bring in some but they were the best an the brightest and for a specific reason. Arguably they could bolster an help the US as a whole succeed an grow.

    You wanna tell me what a bunch of disease infested, 1st grade educated folks, that potentially want to kill us can possibly do to help our country as a whole?

    Regardless of what should be done to them (muslims) over there we should not be bringing them into our country. There are plenty of christian refugees and those folks mirror our values more closely. If we are gonna import anyone import them not folks who say they want to kill us!

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Columbia, SC
    Posts
    37,053

    Default

    i am so confused on who to hate and why.

    So, I just hate stupid people.

    of any race or religion.

    I am an equal opportunity hater.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    7,467

    Default

    [ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyotLRHMOIk[/ame]

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Horry, SC
    Posts
    3,455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    i am so confused on who to hate and why.

    So, I just hate stupid people.

    of any race or religion.

    I am an equal opportunity hater.
    That seems to be the best plan.

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    9,311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    i am so confused on who to hate and why.

    So, I just hate stupid people.

    of any race or religion.

    I am an equal opportunity hater.
    I hate going to the dentist.

  11. #51
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    he's exactly like the radical muslims that he claims to hate.

    muslims are fighting and killing isis in syria and iraq every day right now. the kurds in turkey are especially bringing the heat.
    Definitely

    Read up on the air strikes by the Jordanian air force and the mostly Muslim force taking back jarablus in the last couple days but no..."fuck the goat fuckers...shoot em all..."

    I don't plan on putting any of em up in my house but I'm not gonna cower like a toddler without a night light

    You sound so small and pathetic

  12. #52
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Charleston
    Posts
    1,832

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    You sir are correct, but they are not killing them because they are freedom loving an want peace for the world. Nope. Far more complicated.

    We in the west take this as a gesture they dislike "evil" islam. When in fact what they want is to destroy the other muslims so the 12th imam will crawl out of the well at their mosque. By the way he has been hiding in the well since 868 A.D.

    Believe me if they succeeded in killing off the other so called evil muslims they would then turn on us. All you have to do is read their own teachings and listen to them. We in the west are blind to their ambitions. We have watched Austin Powers too much, but these Imams are essentially Dr. Evil and they want to take over the world.....muhahahahh.

    Further more as I have said before we can go back to the origins of islam, it is infact a moon cult. It champions exactly what most Christians also call the end times. This 12th Imam is the bringer of knowledge. Enter your false profit of the demonic trilogy. Benjamin Creme has been heralding the coming of Maitreya for some time. He claims he is with us now. I believe him, for he is a spirit, the same spirit that will appear as the 12th Imam.

    But carry on. We do not fight against flesh an blood but.....

    Now I personally think it is unwise an foolish to bring in folks who are coming from areas that practice this moon cult and expect them to change to our value system it will not happen. We would not have imported mass amounts of Nazis with out vetting them? We did bring in some but they were the best an the brightest and for a specific reason. Arguably they could bolster an help the US as a whole succeed an grow.

    You wanna tell me what a bunch of disease infested, 1st grade educated folks, that potentially want to kill us can possibly do to help our country as a whole?

    Regardless of what should be done to them (muslims) over there we should not be bringing them into our country. There are plenty of christian refugees and those folks mirror our values more closely. If we are gonna import anyone import them not folks who say they want to kill us!
    I think most people will agree with you on this, as do I. But I dont believe in killing off a whole population of people because sections of them are radical.

    That would be like me relating some of you to Dylan Roof.. is that a fair assumption because your white?
    HRCH DOC'S LIL LEGACY MH

  13. #53
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Charleston
    Posts
    15,982

    Default

    What's really cool is that he can be small and pathetic and what you think doesn't matter.

  14. #54
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    7,467

    Default

    Can we get a intellectual safe space for some of you?

    We can make a part of the forum.

    When you feel over whelmed an someone has posted something that "triggers" your micro aggression you can go in that part of the forum and vent.

    Just stay in there and don't come out until you feel safe.

  15. #55
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    GreenHood
    Posts
    10,708

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    Can we get a intellectual safe space for some of you?

    We can make a part of the forum.

    When you feel over whelmed an someone has posted something that "triggers" your micro aggression you can go in that part of the forum and vent.

    Just stay in there and don't come out until you feel safe.
    I'll feel safer when we take care of the muslims
    Houndsmen are born, not made.

    What old hunter canít close his eyes and still hear the lovely strains of hound music floating across a valley or stream? Surely no man-made music can light the fires of imagination or bring greater thrill of delight than can a hunters best friend - his hound.

  16. #56
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    Can we get a intellectual safe space for some of you?

    We can make a part of the forum.

    When you feel over whelmed an someone has posted something that "triggers" your micro aggression you can go in that part of the forum and vent.

    Just stay in there and don't come out until you feel safe.
    We have one, it's called the sports forum

  17. #57
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Horry, SC
    Posts
    3,455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bownut View Post
    We have one, it's called the sports forum
    I thought it's the retriever forum

  18. #58
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coastal Woodie View Post
    I thought it's the retriever forum
    He said intellectual

  19. #59
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Charleston
    Posts
    15,982

    Default

    If you think what goes on in the sports forum is intellectual, you've huffed more than your share of glue.

  20. #60
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Spartanburg
    Posts
    43,102

    Default

    Some of you would do well to go watch Dr. Strangelove and take some notes.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •