Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Old School SC Dog Hunt

Good Googly Goo!! Thanks for posting them good pics!

LOL at FatFish! Hey boys, ya know ol FF used to hunt at TheVille with us?! He be callin the kettle black and FYI F.F. it was not a brag about killing a 162lb basket 8 - it was a post about not lossing the thrill after 30 years of deer hunting - still got it. At least I can still hunt! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Good Dogs- $600.00 <br />Dog Box- $350.00 <br />Old Truck- $4,000.00 <br />Hearing a pack of hounds chase Mr. Whitetail in the SC swamps - PRICELESS!!!<br /><br />I came out here to enjoy nature, dont talk to me about the environment

GHETTO, HAVE YOU FIQURED ME OUT YET? HOW'S YOUR DADDY GETTING ALONG?
    When in doubt, shoot him again!

Work like it's all up to me, but pray, like it's all up to him!

Yeah, I saw your name when you first registered on the new member thing....you've probably shot more big deer than anybody on this site from what I hear. [img]graemlins/hunt.gif[/img]

Dad is doing fine. He should make it down there for some deerah hunting this year I imagine.

GEHTTO, HAS DUKHNTER KILLED ANYTHING YET, OR HAS HE BEEN TOO BUSY TRYING TO SELL THAT TAHOE?

I'm confused on that one.

DBE, I got to sell that freakin tahoe in order to afford shells this season!!! You know you want it
    Quote Originally Posted by dfasano View Post
    Don't speak for all of us.....stupid son a of a bitch (Dabo Swinney) needs to be spending his free time learning to coach instead of coming up with gay ass sayings.

I WAS THINKING YOU WERE GHETTO'S BROTHER, BUT I WAS WRONG. I DEER HUNTED AT MEDWAY IN THE LATE 60'S AND EARLY 70'S- VERY NICE. DO YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE ANY KINGSTREE CONNECTIONS?

Sure don't. But that Medway sure is a beautiful place. Wish I could get back in there and shoot some more ducks!
    Don't speak for all of us.....stupid son a of a bitch (Dabo Swinney) needs to be spending his free time learning to coach instead of coming up with gay ass sayings.

If you want to get back there bad..............Medway is for sale for only 24 million dollars.

They do still have a deer club on the property. It is a bow hunting only club.

It truly is a sportsman's paradise.
    Lowcountry Branch QDMA<br />\"Let him go so he can grow\"

Dukhtr write what check and I will volunteer to put out and pick up your decoys.
    DHBIII
    Trying to be the person my dog thinks I am.

Boys if I had $24mm we would all hunt that baby every day of every season. SCSeaCraft, you would be huntin with me, we would hire a mexican to handle the dekes!

Ghetto,

That ol ford didnt used to have a front license plate that said "Coon Hunter" did it???
    "To the sensitive gunner nothing can equal a bird and a dog and a gun in trilogy."
    George Bird Evans

I have no idea. It's an old picture of my dad's. I probably wasn't even born....DBE might could tell you though.

NEITHER THE GREEN ONE OR THE RED AND WHITE ONE HAD "COON HUNTER" ON THEM. THE RED AND WHITE ONE BELONGED TO A GUY FROM GREELEYVILLE, SC AND THE GREEN ONE BELONGED TO A GUY FROM KINGSTREE, SC. THE BLUE ONE IS A CHEVY.