Thread: DU bashers

I think you are idiots.

(I am attacking the idea, not the person)

Habitat protection cannot be overlooked.

DU is the one doing it.

Every one of you should be behind them...but instead, you spout off about drunks unlimited and all that...and put that little change back in your pocket...and dont do shit with it.

i dont care about your local chapter banquet and who attends it and who drinks all the booze....but i DO care about ducks.

And they need wetlands.
    and i wouldn't care if friggin' HITLER came in here and put easements on them.

Period.

End of story.

(this rant is directly related to an exasparating day and is in no means an attempt to piss people off or to raise money for DU or any other waterfowl group except the Flyway Foundation who just received another 1000 stickers today and can be had for FREE at the SEWE next month)
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

OK, point taken. We understand Toofer.
    S.C. - Standing alone against Northern aggression since 1861 (LAT)

I'm with you Toof!

I don't know why DU is labeled Drunks Unlimited b/c the damn Delta event I went to in Columbia a few weeks back wasn't run any different. In fact I got drunker there than I do at the DU events.

I've been waiting on my sticker for a damn year! I guess I'll see you at the SEWE!

You've got one life. Blaze on!

Originally posted by squatty420:
    I'm with you Toof!

I don't know why DU is labeled Drunks Unlimited b/c the damn Delta event I went to in Columbia a few weeks back wasn't run any different. In fact I got drunker there than I do at the DU events.

I've been waiting on my sticker for a damn year! I guess I'll see you at the SEWE!

PM me with your address and I'll will mail you two stickers.

How's that?

Moved to the forum for this kind of shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    I played my butt horn on a wooden pew once. No one seemed to appreciate it, especially my mom who took me outside and put the fear of God in me. To this day I still look over my shoulder to see if she's around before I fart.