Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Havoc Boats

kevin at Cooper river marine is only place I'd buy one in sc. Unless you wanna ride to AR or TN
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Quote Originally Posted by Phone Man View Post
    kevin at Cooper river marine is only place I'd buy one in sc. Unless you wanna ride to AR or TN
    This

Whatever you do don't buy from Muddy Bay.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by willyworm; 07-21-2016 at 07:51 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Yes yes yes..... Cant say enough, sorry for the late response guys. I have only owned 3 aluminum boats, but I have ridden in multiple, multiple boats. I can't say enough about them. PERFECT boats. That goes for Kevin and James at Cooper river marine as well. GREAT guys, made it fun and easy to buy, and if anyone else on here knows me well enough, it takes alot of shit on a boat to make me happy.. I LOVE my havoc. All the dumb extras I didn't need have cost me a small fortune, I think I have one nut left, one kidney, half a liver...... I been selling plasma, sperm, etc...... To pay for it. Naw not really but like going coastal said, I have the 17' with 70hammer 4stroke and I couldn't be more pleased. The speed, the agility, the ride control, the storage, the depth of water u can ride in with proper motor height, I can't say enough

But I did see something about a 4blade prop a few post above.... E. Taylor gonna pm you on details

Default Prior

This was prior to half the extras added. Haha. Don't need hardly any of it for hunting, but it's my all around boat too.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yeah Muddy Bay isn't even in my vocabulary! Coming in hot you have an awesome looking rig for sure!
    If You Bait them They Will Come!

I love my 760 dbst!! It hunts 3 people and a dog just great. I've had it on the river, the lake, and the coast and it has done everything I've ever wanted it to do.
    HRCH DL's Black Kentucky Shine SH "Colby"
    HR Devil's Dirty Little Secret "Tessa"

2015 1760dbst Havoc & 90 HP Yamaha 2 Stroke

Yall quit this.
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Quote Originally Posted by coming in hot View Post
    Yes yes yes..... Cant say enough, sorry for the late response guys. I have only owned 3 aluminum boats, but I have ridden in multiple, multiple boats. I can't say enough about them. PERFECT boats. That goes for Kevin and James at Cooper river marine as well. GREAT guys, made it fun and easy to buy, and if anyone else on here knows me well enough, it takes alot of shit on a boat to make me happy.. I LOVE my havoc. All the dumb extras I didn't need have cost me a small fortune, I think I have one nut left, one kidney, half a liver...... I been selling plasma, sperm, etc...... To pay for it. Naw not really but like going coastal said, I have the 17' with 70hammer 4stroke and I couldn't be more pleased. The speed, the agility, the ride control, the storage, the depth of water u can ride in with proper motor height, I can't say enough

What kind of speed are you seeing?

I've got a 2015 xpress 18' with the f70 and I'm getting 36 wound all the way out with the perfect conditions.
    Last edited by dujunkie; 07-22-2016 at 08:42 PM.

Thomas, if I was to get another Jon boat, it would be a mid deck Havoc with a 4 blade prop and the motor jacked up as high as I could run it. It would do and go just about everywhere I want to go. But the sheer fact of not having to worry about knocking a foot off, will keep me in the mud boat.
    E T

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dujunkie View Post
    What kind of speed are you seeing?

I've got a 2015 xpress 18' with the f70 and I'm getting 36 wound all the way out with the perfect conditions.
    Zat a hydro dynamic hull or a hyper lift?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."

Right now I'm running 45. duckboy84 is smoking me with the 90 2-stroke but I am more than happy with 45. Plenty fast, and smooth as could be at full speed
    Last edited by coming in hot; 07-23-2016 at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    Zat a hydro dynamic hull or a hyper lift?

Hyper lift hull.

Quote Originally Posted by dujunkie View Post
    Hyper lift hull.
    Have you tinkered with your setup any? I sure hope there's more in that rig than what you're getting.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    Have you tinkered with your setup any? I sure hope there's more in that rig than what you're getting.

Not at all. To be honest I'm not really sure where to start.

Quote Originally Posted by coming in hot View Post
    Right now I'm running 45. duckboy84 is smoking me with the 90 2-stroke but I am more than happy with 45. Plenty fast, and smooth as could be at full speed
    45 is pretty good for a 756 dbst with a 70. Glad that jackplate helped.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk