Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pandora makes a stand

It's amazes me of the younger generation's business sense.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

I'm glad I'm not so hooked on music I have to use a "service". I got an AM/FM radio and I can listen to the kind of music station I want for free and without signing into an account. 'Course I seldom use my radio for music. If I want to hear something I look it up on youtube. I could care less about the newer stuff anyway. That ain't nothing but noise and a distraction. I'd rather have silence and do some thinking.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

on Spotify I have 2 playlists.. 158 songs "country", 141 songs "not country"
    Pick and choose and Bluetooth to vehicle, tv, soundbar, etc
    Skip commercials for a couple bucks per month
    Am/fm is obsolete for music purposes
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

XM

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Amen Highstrung! I gots a CD player too. I just don't got no CDs.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Sheeeet, I still have vinyl too. I put most of those up. Most of my CD's didn't make it out of my salad days on the lake..

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post

XM
    That blue dogs cd is one of the best ones out there
    "Sweet, hard to beat cold beer and deer drowing."

All 4 CDs on the left are awesome
    cut\'em

. When I bought the Excursion it wasn't set up for xm, at first. But we've been living in the lake place while building..I had some cds laying around here, mostly frI'm the boats. I can't find live at the dockstreet, nor the Waltz.

Blue Dogs cover of Rain King from Live at the Dock street Theatre is amoungst my top 3 favorite songs.

It's a good cover, it completely changes the song, to me.

Do you really think the fine folks at Spotify, Iheart.com, etc. wouldn't do the same thing for a ratings bump? Those of y'all who make stands like this against big corporations (Pandora, Target, etc.) off of personal beliefs haven't done enough research into the alternatives. Every single one of our major American corporations has a tie (major significant tie of some sort) to BLM, an LGBTQRSTUV organization, an organization that is promoting the current democratic political machine, or something else that I personally disagree with. If you really want to make a stand get off your computer, move to Alaska, and go off the grid. Oh, and don't dare accept the free handouts the government may or may not give you for moving there.

I'll step off my soap box now.