Thread: LED light bar?

Default LED light bar?

Best place or brand to buy for an atv that is reasonably priced?
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Nilight-Driving-Lights-Bright-Warranty/dp/B00AZPP0Y6/[/ame]

picked this one up a few months ago for the jon boat.

with some imagination and knowhow it can easily be made to fit a fourweeler

very pleased with it

heres the thread

http://scducks.com/forum/showthread....ight=light+bar
    Last edited by Duck cutter; 07-12-2016 at 06:37 PM.
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

eBay, pick one.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    eBay, pick one.
    This. Just make sure it's from a seller in the US. I know the cheap price looks appealing from a Taiwan seller, but it'll take 2 months before it shows up, if ever.

There's a waterproof rating, try to find one with that rating and you're golden.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Screw Fleabay. Amazon

Quote Originally Posted by Duck cutter View Post
    http://www.amazon.com/Nilight-Drivin...dp/B00AZPP0Y6/

picked this one up a few months ago for the jon boat.

with some imagination and knowhow it can easily be made to fit a fourweeler

very pleased with it

heres the thread

http://scducks.com/forum/showthread....ight=light+bar
    Mounted the same one on the front rack of my atv, has worked well.

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    This. Just make sure it's from a seller in the US. I know the cheap price looks appealing from a Taiwan seller, but it'll take 2 months before it shows up, if ever.

There's a waterproof rating, try to find one with that rating and you're golden.

Hell, I bought the spots and a light bar from one of the overseas sellers. It got here in a week and a half. I mounted it up and made my own wiring harness because JD is crazy on their prices. It turns night into day and it spent more time in the water than on land last fall. If it blew out tomorrow, I'd order the same thing again for under $100.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Steelin' Ducks View Post
    Screw Fleabay. Amazon
    Gotta pay taxes on Amazon brah

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Hell, I bought the spots and a light bar from one of the overseas sellers. It got here in a week and a half. I mounted it up and made my own wiring harness because JD is crazy on their prices. It turns night into day and it spent more time in the water than on land last fall. If it blew out tomorrow, I'd order the same thing again for under $100.
    Your experience with overseas sellers and mine sound a motor different.

Glad it worked for ya though.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just get one with a IS68 rating.

I bought one on Home Depots website about 2 years ago put it on the boat and I'm amazed it still works after all the hits it has taken. I think I paid $48

I get all sorts of small odds 'n ends outta China for nearly pennies on the dollar. I don't understand how they can even do the free shipping with how cheap some of the stuff is.

I've yet to have a problem with their little funny stamps and odd packaging.

Maybe I'm just lucky? (Nah, I doubt it!)

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    Gotta pay taxes on Amazon brah

Nope. Only certain vendors or I send it strait to my camp.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelin' Ducks View Post
    Nope. Only certain vendors or I send it strait to my camp.
    With Amazon themselves being the primary source of procurement of many of the items.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]