Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Live Ringers

I'On is nice...very well done, imho.

he said "our neighborhood"
    Quote Originally Posted by dfasano View Post
    Don't speak for all of us.....stupid son a of a bitch (Dabo Swinney) needs to be spending his free time learning to coach instead of coming up with gay ass sayings.

I was cutting & pasting from the I'On website where "The I'On Company" refers to "our neighborhood". And I do spend a fair amount of time in my office there...

Never been back in the Ion much but we did a house over in Old Park and watched teal, mallets, woodies and hairy heads circling around. Most of the Ion is cheap development with a big price tag.
    Life ain't easy and dry bread ain't greasy.

I don't know about most of it being cheap (KCM gets a bird's eye view of the innards of some of these places I'm sure) but it has been laid out well, from a land development standpoint. A friend of mine has built 25 or 30 homes in there. Very nice homes.

We used to lease the Ion and had some barn burner dove shoots there if you can beleve that.
    DHBIII
    Trying to be the person my dog thinks I am.

LCS, there are some very, very nice homes in there but then you got the spec home with a few high end percs in it built with spec material and mentality.

seacraft, how long ago was that? Mt. Pleasant is booming in population so fast the roads and utilities will not be able to keep up with the demands. All permitting stops on Jan.1st to July 1st in Mt. Pleasant, they have serious zoning issues they need to address.
    Life ain't easy and dry bread ain't greasy.

Early to mid 1980's used to be called the ECDC, East Cooper Dove Club.We moved from the Ion to Porcher's Bluff which is now Charleston National.
    Trying to be the person my dog thinks I am.