Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ISAGENIX

I've done it. Lost a pile of weight. Now I'm fat again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a shake for breakfast a shake for lunch and sensible dinner now watch me pull these khakis out around my imaginary fupa like Dan Marino

It only works for white girls and is a placebo for starving yourself.

My girlfriend sells it, it's a joke.

I use it! I have lost 77 pounds and have the fist 6 pack I have ever had. I will be 52 in 2 months!

It's not very transparent. Products are obliquely labeled without explanation as to what they are for (what purpose they serve). If you ask your sales person what it is for, you really don't get a direct answer. For example, the "Natural Accelerator" dietary supplement is basically niacin and chromium. I *think* the premise is to rev up the metabolism and suppress appetite but can't get a straight answer as to the science behind it. The "IsaFlush," a believe, may be a laxative, but again, no straight answer from packaging, guidebook, web site or rep.

The shakes are ok, imo, about the same as Slim Fast and a whole lot more expensive. I tried the soup. It wouldn't dissolve in hot water and was powdery no matter how many times it was nuked and stirred.

It's a racket, kind of like a pyramid scheme. They brainwash and recruit more sales people. Like any number of other home-sales-based-business.

I also don't like their idea of a "juice cleanse." IMO, bs. I was doing ok with the shakes until juice cleanse day and I sort of got all dysphoric and really went all to pieces at a distant cousin's funeral. :-(

Also bs--some of the "snacks." The chocolates are inconceivably rich and imo don't belong on a weight loss plan. And the other snack offering was two stinking wafers that are about like the old Filaribits heartworm preventative or chewable pet vitamins.

They ain't no easy button on this people.
    Hunting outside the box

It isn't easy but it works if you follow the plan. You receive schedules for your shake day and your cleanse day. Anyone that can read can follow the schedule and if you sign up with someone that knows the program you will have a coach to rely on and to answer any questions you have.