Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ISAGENIX

Default ISAGENIX

Anyone ever done it? Is it worth it?
    Good to talk, see you out there!

What do you hope to get out of it?
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

WEIGHT LOSS

I don't know anything about it. What I do know is that there are no short cuts. Stop putting junk in your body and getting up and moving works 100% of the time. Do the work. It's way cheaper and better for you.

Quote Originally Posted by B.S.D. View Post
    WEIGHT LOSS
    Short term weight loss? Sure, It might work. Probably not though.

Look into some lifestyle changes instead of some magic shakes/supplements.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    Short term weight loss? Sure, It might work. Probably not though.

Look into some lifestyle changes instead of some magic shakes/supplements.

Yessir. 6 weeks ago I went from drinking 5-6 sodas/day to none. Also, cut out all sweets, candy, etc. I went from 240 to 222. I started back in the gym the same day I dropped the sugar. Starting to put some weight back on now, but it sure ain't from eating crap food.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Some high society lady says is your horse outside, no ma'am he's between my legs, but you're too fat to ride" Hank Jr

the 'easy way out' thoughts have crossed my mind, but i'm won't giving in.......the wife even asked if i'd be against taking anything, but i'm one of those that hates meds / pills for anything....like, the most i take is a goodies for anything......maybe some allergy meds come fall......we eat damn near paleo at home, i never have sodas or much crap/junk food, and i've cut out most of the alcohol on the weekends.....that didn't do anything, but not surprised....so i started getting the bike out a few afternoons each week and riding....yesterday was the 3rd straight week i've stepped on the scale with no loss and even a # put on last week!.......i guess what i might be trying to say is that if i haven't given in to the short cuts, there's no reason why you should......fuck what the scale says.....i feel better and the scenery on the bike trail is worth getting out....the wife, God bless her, still swoons at the sight of this sexy body

Take the $375 that their 30 day cleanse costs and put it in an envelope. Write something you'd like to have on that envelope (gun, etc) For 30 days, eat well and exercise. After 30 days you will feel better, be off of sugar, and still have your $375 dollars. Repeat this process until you have all the toys you want and live a healthier lifestyle.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

So she says! If your not losing weight your gaining muscle or not doing enough to lose it. Takes time, 3 weeks aint no time, might take 3 years. You didnt put it on in 3 weeks, aint taking it off in 3 weeks. Do work! Its a lifestyle, your either in or out! Good luck!
    Low country redneck who moved north

she reminds me everyday just how irresistible i am!......i didn't mean the above to seem like i was complaining....only that i understand how the short cuts can seem like the better option.....i don't buy it....and i won't

KRT does it.

I drink the shakes every morning for breakfast. I didn't buy into the whole plan. The shakes helped me change my eating habits by not getting fast food breakfast. I will sometimes have a shake for breakfast and lunch, but most days it's just breakfast. I do watch my calorie intake very close and try to stay at 1600 or less in a day.

The biggest help for me was running 4-5 times a week. I have dropped right at 50 lbs in the last few years. It wasn't a fast loss, but like someone said earlier it wasn't a fast gain either. I feel my approach was better than looking for a fast weight loss program. I have been able to maintain my weight and cut a pound here or there.

Amongst all supplements, diet plans and meal replacements, it still takes physical activity at the gym or whatever you do to really get the weight off. It's more of a lifestyle change than anything. Isagenix is a short term solution for a long time goal, that cost a boat load of money!
    "run and gun guide service"

Most nutritionist say losing 1-2 pounds a week is optimal. Not all sugar is bad I eat 22grams of sour patch kids after a meal with whey protein. This is because you need the sugar to increase your insalin to transport the protein to your muscles. Otherwise it's just truned into waste and expelled.
    Last edited by banded_mallard; 07-07-2016 at 09:27 AM.

I've been doing meal replacements just had several people say this to me about that stuff and just was curious about it. Yea $300 for a month is a hell of a pill to swallow, I've cut out all junk mostly eat protein and try to cut carbs totally which I know you can't do but no soft drinks and a lot of water helps out or it has for me, 4 weeks ago today is was down 59 lbs.

I used it and it worked great. Weight loss was secondary. Main benefit was feeling great and mental sharpness. But, true to form, i have fallen off the wagon, haven't been working out and have put weight back on, which speaks to the points made by people earlier in this thread. Quick fix may work short term, but it is generally short-lived. Better to make sustainable changes to your lifestyle.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

It's gotta pretty cool sounding name so I'd try it.

Try to steer towards stuff that talks about "shredding"

If you stick to the plan they lay out, you lose weight. You cut out all the crap and feel better within a week. You'll get more active as well. I have a shake for breakfast in the mornings and can tell the difference in my day when I eat heavier. You'll be surprised by how much you'll clean out.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by banded_mallard View Post
    Most nutritionist say losing 1-2 pounds a week is optimal. Not all sugar is bad I eat 22grams of sour patch kids after a meal with whey protein. This is because you need the sugar to increase your insalin to transport the protein to your muscles. Otherwise it's just truned into waste and expelled.
    OP- Whatever you do, please don't follow this advice.

That is not even remotely close to being true.
    Last edited by MolliesMaster; 07-07-2016 at 10:42 AM.

Beer would still be considered "soft drinks" right?
    "run and gun guide service"