Thread: A few more storm pics

Here are a few more pics of my place after Katrina came through. These were before Rita reflooded my place. We had 11 feet of water from Katrina and 4 feet from Rita. Good thing is I got my rod and reels out and most of them are now OK after an extensive cleaning. My guns didn't fare so well, but my Benelli Nova is probably going to make it. The gunsmith said the choke tube will have to be cut out and retapped so it looks like I will be shooting a 24" instead of a 26".

This is my front yard.

Heres my coffee table that looked like it was untouched other than the books and mags being severely swollen with water.

Here is what's left of my PC.

And here's a few of us that were on the clean up and rebuild team down in Grand Isle, Louisiana.
    Living in Moncks Corner but looking forward to moving back to the West Coast in 2020 where there are more ducks and less duck hunters!! LOL

DAMN-That sure was a comfortable couch. How much for the boat in the first picture and does it have a trail.
    \"The truly brave bull gives no warning before he charges, except the fixing of his eye on his enemy.\" Hemingway

DAMN-That sure was a comfortable couch. How much for the boat in the first picture and does it have a trail.
    \"The truly brave bull gives no warning before he charges, except the fixing of his eye on his enemy.\" Hemingway

RugerAnnie Coots

Which one of those guys is you Ring?

Hey TC it looks good from a distance until you get close enough to see the huge gash in the bottom. Probably why it ended up there across the street from my house. As far as the couch goes I would have to agree. That was one good sleeping spot.

RugerAnnie: I'm the big guy in the middle sittin on the boat. Hard to believe I didn't have a hat on in that pic. May be the only one of it's kind. As most of the guys on here know I don't go anywhere without my blue Nike hat.
    Living in Moncks Corner but looking forward to moving back to the West Coast in 2020 where there are more ducks and less duck hunters!! LOL