Thread: changing arrows

Default changing arrows

If I'm shooting victory vaps now can I switch to Easton injection with no problem or will I have to retune.

Depends on how they shoot I guess. If they are the same spine, length, GPI, etc then it should be minimal if any.

But you won't know for sure till you shoot them.

Here's another question for the people who have shot these, which do you prefer.

Beman ICS hunters or bowhunters save money and still shoot good arrows

I'm a gold tip fella myself. Easiest way to answer your question is sling em down range and find out. As Glenn said if all specs match up you should be very close.

I've shot Easton Injexions for the last 4 years with no complaints. I'm thinking of changing up this year so I can shoot slick tricks.

I'm pretty sure the easton's outside diameter is larger than the vaps. It may be minimal but you'd have to change elevation on your rest to keep the same centershot.

Once centershot is found if they are the same length and spine they theoretically would tune the same. Your point of impact up and down may be different though due to difference in weight. Even if they are the same gpi and length the weight of outserts and nocks may be different between the companies. But those differences would be minimal unless you are shooting a long ways.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Coastal Woodie View Post
    I've shot Easton Injexions for the last 4 years with no complaints. I'm thinking of changing up this year so I can shoot slick tricks.
    Why can you not shot slick tricks they make a deep six broadhead. Thats what i want to shot I thought you could.

Deep six is what goes with injexions

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by banded_mallard View Post
    Why can you not shot slick tricks they make a deep six broadhead. Thats what i want to shot I thought you could.
    I wasn't aware of Slick Tricks making a deep six broad head. I'll have to pick some up.

I've been shooting NAP Killzones for years and haven't kept up on who had started making broad heads for deep six inserts.

Quote Originally Posted by Coastal Woodie View Post
    I wasn't aware of Slick Tricks making a deep six broad head. I'll have to pick some up.

I've been shooting NAP Killzones for years and haven't kept up on who had started making broad heads for deep six inserts.
    I have not seen them in stores but they have them on there website.

You should see how they shoot and you'll probably find you'll have to make small adjustments.