Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Santee Cooper Lakes Habitat Enhancement

Any update on this?
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Yeah, somehow I missed this the first go around. I'm in! Just update us with the plan.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Hey guys - sorry I've been really busy with work.

I will updates asap. I've got to speak to Santee Cooper and DNR on set dates.

Stay tuned.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

If the revenue Chanel is set up through a 501c3 like friends of Santee or some other there are several people here that work for companies that will donate both time and money. My company will donate $500 to a qualifying 501c3 that I volunteer with for a set amount of hours.

Quote Originally Posted by BrownDog View Post
    If the revenue Chanel is set up through a 501c3 like friends of Santee or some other there are several people here that work for companies that will donate both time and money. My company will donate $500 to a qualifying 501c3 that I volunteer with for a set amount of hours.
    That's a good company there.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by BOGSTER View Post
    Hey guys - sorry I've been really busy with work.

I will updates asap. I've got to speak to Santee Cooper and DNR on set dates.

Stay tuned.

RP on poker run money ?
    80-20 Genaration

What is the status of this? I am willing to donate

I haven't gotten dates yet.

It is coming, do not give up.

I will be calling Santee Cooper this week to try to get some dates set to build enclosures.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

I am interested in helping out. I'm part of the Delta waterfowl Sumter Chapter and we would love to help out and get involved. We have been discussing trying to make something like this happen for a while, please contact me and let us know what we can do to help. I would also like to get more info to show to our committee at our monthly meeting. Thanks, you can email me at Zane2307@hotmail.com
    Last edited by Eyes to the sky; 07-31-2016 at 07:12 PM.

can we go ahead and get the donation mechanism up and running? are we going to use gofundme or similar site to centralize all of the money?

Bog, I somehow missed this during the first go round also. Keep me posted. Schedule allowing I'm up for helping add some sweat equity and dollars.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Bog done got too busy catching damn stripers

Hope the vegetation from the rivers pushed downriver to the lakes and does some good there, because it's all gone from my rockfish holes from the fall flooding.
    Last edited by WNM; 08-02-2016 at 09:50 AM.

Bogster, where is the metaphorical ball in this process?
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

I think I'm hearing that lake levels are too high. Any wave action and whatever work that was done would be destroyed.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Hey guys - I'm sorry I haven't been on the site in a while.

Rubberhead is correct.

The water levels have been full all summer and haven't been conducive for building these structures.

The good news is I have been out and the vallisneria is being seen all over portions of lower Marion and upper Moultrie.

I'm on top of it I assure you.

Hopefully next summer will bring favorable conditions for us to move forward.

I'm in to support anyway I can.

Quote Originally Posted by BOGSTER View Post
    Hey guys - I'm sorry I haven't been on the site in a while.

Rubberhead is correct.

The water levels have been full all summer and haven't been conducive for building these structures.

The good news is I have been out and the vallisneria is being seen all over portions of lower Marion and upper Moultrie.

I'm on top of it I assure you.

Hopefully next summer will bring favorable conditions for us to move forward.
    Was kind of hoping you weren't going to publicly announce that one little part.

Quote Originally Posted by thebighun View Post
    Was kind of hoping you weren't going to publicly announce that one little part.
    Well, thank the Lord you quoted it and made special note about it.

Got any gps coordinates?

Sho nuff