Page 148 of 243 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,960 of 4855

Thread: America

So which one won?

I haven't opened them yet.. my cousin is at Pawleys this weekend, coming back Monday to taste, then a big bearded dog guy.. and maybe another. I'd tell you to stop by and taste, I'll be there after lunch tomorrow for a bit, but I'm trying not to walk into the stores this weekend. I have until late Monday to decide

.. I mean I am fully letting others pick it

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    How long of a burn do you get doing your charcoal like that? Do you have to add?
    Late response here, but probably 4 hours or so. Just knock the ashes out when you refill it so It can breath......I poke holes in the bottom of the tray too.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I haven't opened them yet.. my cousin is at Pawleys this weekend, coming back Monday to taste, then a big bearded dog guy.. and maybe another. I'd tell you to stop by and taste, I'll be there after lunch tomorrow for a bit, but I'm trying not to walk into the stores this weekend. I have until late Monday to decide

I trust the big dog guy. I think we have similar tastes. Let me know when the barrel gets in so I can pick a few up.

Certainly, he seems excited

Awesome. I would sip that EC with great gusto.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

I’d argue there’s quite a bit of commercial value to those bottles.

I can sit back there and drink eagle rare while them fancy palate fellers swish likker around in they mouths
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

I'm still wondering what in my collection is worth Davis's old putter

I'm still wondering what in my collection is worth Davis's old putter
    I knew you'd be thinking about that...

Haha, I just saw where Boozer said "not".. I was half kidding, I like myself too much to be a fan of really anyone. Now my neighbor up at the lake.. he's a few years older, Dr., played golf for Davidson, he's a huge Davis fan. Which I think Davis is cool, I mean a hunter, kinda localish, and played with a persimmon about longer than anyone on tour.. and outdrove them, that final round at Sawgrass was badass too

Haha, I just saw where Boozer said "not".. I was half kidding, I like myself too much to be a fan of really anyone. Now my neighbor up at the lake.. he's a few years older, Dr., played golf for Davidson, he's a huge Davis fan. Which I think Davis is cool, I mean a hunter, kinda localish, and played with a persimmon about longer than anyone on tour.. and outdrove them, that final round at Sawgrass was badass too
    Persimmon you say? I still hit my 2-wood and most dependable club I own outside my Tight Lies 3
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

I own a bunch of them. The last five wood I played with until I bought a new one last year was.. That was how long it took me to put a 5 wood in my bag. I have sets of ping zing, eye 2s, some Macgregor, misc, all wood.

I posted this once, but i still love these. I try to give youths most of my stuff, if they can use it. I feel like I was treated pretty good as a youth playing, and enjoy seeing the younger crowd out playing. But guns and my junior golf stuff is off limits to even money.

20200604_123351.jpg

I like then irons
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Nice Pic. GS