Page 115 of 243 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,300 of 4851

Thread: America

Quote Originally Posted by swampknob View Post
    WTF did they drizzle on your steak? That steak should have all the flavor it needs without any help
    cut\'em

Looks like butter, which is acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Southernduck View Post
    WTF did they drizzle on your steak? That steak should have all the flavor it needs without any help
    E9477409-FA8F-42D2-A020-46A4FAC9236E.jpg

It’s this thing. Tasted fine to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    My niece is in this pic.
    Last edited by Kioti; 10-02-2019 at 11:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kioti View Post
    My niece is in this pic.
    Good deal, I won't ask you which one on the internet.. my daughter is Palmer, shell necklace in the middle..

Grass fed... adorn it with whatever fatty sauce you wish.

Good deal, I won't ask you which one on the internet.. my daughter is Palmer, shell necklace in the middle..
    Ava.

Oh heck, I like her a lot. we joke back and forth a decent amount about my daughter, about practice.. Ava puts her all into it, we're probably out there a good amount and when we pass each other one of us will joke about my girl..

I just practice and play a couple few times a week.. help the JV boys team, I know most of the girls, P has been on the team for 3 years. It's nice to see the amount of junior golfers out there these days, girls too. It's pretty cool to me. When I was growing up playing junior and high school golf, you never really had parents or anything out there.. the girls are different. Towards the end of my daughters first year she asked me why I didn't come to any matches, I was like that's not a thing.. she assured me it was, I watched her next match trying to stay away fearing I'd bother her, but she kept on talking to me through the nine holes. That was the last one for me, but I see parents out there a good bit.. I did yesterday while I was playing, the girls had their last home match yesterday afternoon.. I put on a few matches for the boys last year, one we had a fair amount of parents come out from opposing teams. It was just strange to me. The only time I've ever followed my son was done just passing by while coaching a match.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Breakfast...

Attachment 49568
    I think I could live the rest of my life off that meal right there...
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

The Seminoles may not ride a bus around the stadium to touch a doorstop and run down a slight incline but this is still pretty cool.

72174383_10157710735899766_3503955476809252864_n.jpg

That is a really cool looking paint.
    DILLIGAF

That and the Eagle at Auburn are pretty cool

Quote Originally Posted by Geetch View Post
    The Seminoles may not ride a bus around the stadium to touch a doorstop and run down a slight incline but this is still pretty cool.

72174383_10157710735899766_3503955476809252864_n.jpg
    Don’t be bringing negativity to the America thread.

And, yes, that is one of the best entrances in college football. I’d really like to see FSU and Colorado play each other. No telling what would happen pregame. ,

I just practice and play a couple few times a week.. help the JV boys team, I know most of the girls, P has been on the team for 3 years. It's nice to see the amount of junior golfers out there these days, girls too. It's pretty cool to me. When I was growing up playing junior and high school golf, you never really had parents or anything out there.. the girls are different. Towards the end of my daughters first year she asked me why I didn't come to any matches, I was like that's not a thing.. she assured me it was, I watched her next match trying to stay away fearing I'd bother her, but she kept on talking to me through the nine holes. That was the last one for me, but I see parents out there a good bit.. I did yesterday while I was playing, the girls had their last home match yesterday afternoon.. I put on a few matches for the boys last year, one we had a fair amount of parents come out from opposing teams. It was just strange to me. The only time I've ever followed my son was done just passing by while coaching a match.
    Well I'm horrible at it and I'm not saying that to be modest. My brother who is also her uncle has taken a her a few times to practice for some matches but she sure doesn't need me influencing her game in any way, shape, or form.

Oh, she's been the best player on the girl's team for a couple of years. I would imagine she'll play somewhere. I'm heading across the street in a few to meet my son in the instruction/computer building and there's probably a good chance she'll be at the range.

My brother-in-law's brother(don't know what that makes him to me) is the women's golf assistant coach at Virginia Tech. Yall need a phone number??
    LOL
    Last edited by MKW; 10-02-2019 at 04:12 PM.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Oh, she's been the best player on the girl's team for a couple of years. I would imagine she'll play somewhere. I'm heading across the street in a few to meet my son in the instruction/computer building and there's probably a good chance she'll be at the range.
    I thought she was supposed to be pretty good but I honestly did not know that. Obviously, it would be great if she could get her schooling paid for.

Alligator Soul???
    Originally Posted by VaTransplantDuckHunter
    If scducks were to give out Emmys you would get one Robbos!