Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: NC DNR Sucks

BB maybe you should go back and read the WHOLE thing.
    80-20 Genaration

I have kept up with the whole thing and my point is that if you must have a permit then you broke the law, so how does that make you a law abiding citizen
    \"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote\" <br />Ben Frankln, 1759

BB, the law says the club should apply for and have a no fee FT permit to have a Field Trial. There is no punishment in the law for not having one. The tickets that were given to me and 3 other judges were for "taking wild game w/o an appropiate license". We were judges not taking anything and the birds were not wild they were domestic birds. They were already dead and we didn't kill them. The district attorney for Carrabas County wrote a very nice letter to each of us and appologized for the inconvenience and the Wildlife commision has asked several of the HRC members in NC to assist in rewriting the laws for all to benefit. So I guess thats how it makes us law abidding citizens. I have never had a Game law violation and don't consider judging at a HRC sanctioned hunt test as one either. Thanks for your concern.
    An average hunt becomes great with a good dog

Like I said go back and read, The ones that got ticket did'nt break the law. That was the point behind 4 pages of discussion.
    80-20 Genaration

Somebody need to tell ol' Ball buster that the world just aint that black and white. A little judgement goes along ways.
    Leadership in Service<br /><br />Dream Big and Dare to Fail..<br /><br />\"And the sky was full of Anatadae\".. Mr. Buck

Fellas, the best way to handle opinions like that which Briar Buster has offered is to simply ignore them. Don't give him the satisfaction of a response.

Good point there!
    80-20 Genaration

Fish- I'll work on that cause you are exactly right. By acknowledging him, we make him important, and he ain't important to me.
    Leadership in Service<br /><br />Dream Big and Dare to Fail..<br /><br />\"And the sky was full of Anatadae\".. Mr. Buck

Yea what he said.
    Proud owner of 3 AKC.Bench Champion MASTER HUNTERS

SHUT UP!!

[img]graemlins/devil-flip.gif[/img]
    80-20 Genaration

well it was nice for attourney general to do that for yall in my opinion when everyone who got ticketed no matter what their status was at the trial should have no the out of state rules and regs. all this forum is for is for people to vent on their mistake and personally i think the sc dnr blows, haha just trying to add more flame to the fire:devil-flip::devil-flip

NC for life

Fuckin Yankee!!!!
    80-20 Genaration

No you shut up. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Proud owner of 3 AKC.Bench Champion MASTER HUNTERS

actually born in raised in BOTH carolinas!

Speak english NC Waterfowler, your last post made no sense!!!! And I'm fucked up as a BB rolling down a four lane highway right now, you can do better!!!!!! [img]graemlins/drinky.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/a-bird57.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rita.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drink3.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dance.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/scflag.gif[/img]
    S.C. - Standing alone against Northern aggression since 1861 (LAT)

That's great news Huntlabs, but, unfortunately, I'm afraid the damage has already been done. Simply exhonorating everyone will not take back the fact that we weren't able to run on Sunday, nor will it reimburse us for our expenses we never got to benefit from.
    Hopefully this idiocy on the G/W's part will not adversley impact Backwoods test next year.
    Professor
    Carolina American Water Spaniels

UH HR GCH CH Carolina's Wild March Hare MH JHR RAE OA OAJ AF WDS CGC TDI (Bunny)
    UH HRCH Carolina's Duck Gumbo MHA SHR RN WDS CGC TDI (Gumbo) HRC 1500 Point Club (RIP)
    BISS HR GCH Carolina's Running With the Hare JHR SH WDX CGC TDI (Blew)
    HRCH GCH CH Carolina's Tale of the Hare SH MHR WDX (Bea)
    Carolina's Three Duck Limit (Rio)

drunk as i was too greenwing when i posted that, hahaha, but i was born in raleigh, nc and raised in raleigh, florence, and wrightsville beach