Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: shit that pisses me off

Default shit that pisses me off

(I know....I know)

1% of the population has celiac disease (fact). I have no clue what percentage of products now say "gluten free" but its a lot and it bugs me.

13% of the US population speaks spanish as their first language but I still get prompts in spanish and english on any company I call and at the ATM.

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are likely to be our presidential "hopefuls" in November.

Here's what really gets me. Some of the above stuff is preying on the stupidity of the American people. I go to the grocery store and am inundated with this and I wonder who in the hell falls for it. THEN, I read the newspaper and understand these same people vote.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised by the juxtaposition of the two....but we, the people, are being feasted upon by the ad agencies and politicians.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Hey 2th.
    Private Land Rubberhead # 1

pm sent

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

It's all about emotions and fear is one of those emotions. The media adds to the fear. People today tend to think with their emotions instead of using logic as God intended.

That's what's happening with politics too. In this case they vote for whoever makes them "feel" good instead of who has the best record. We've seen it before and look how that worked out for us.

Last edited by Mergie Master; 03-01-2016 at 02:26 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

You lost me with your first statement. I had to look that up, then I felt stupid, like maybe I am part of the problem.

1% of people have celiac disease, it's estimated 30% of people have some form of gluten intolerance.

the USA has the 2nd highest population of people that speak Spanish in the whole world. I still don't care to be prompted to select option 2 though.

I don't like Donald or Hillary and they both piss me off too

The majority of people that vote are morons
    Last edited by Gut_Pile; 03-01-2016 at 02:09 PM.
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

An elderly friend of mine is 76 years old. He eats bacon and/or sausage for breakfast everyday and has his entire life. He typically does not eat lunch other than the off sandwich or crackers. He drinks approximately 18 Bud Heavies every afternoon and smokes half a pack of whatever cheap cig he can get at the flea market. After a dinner of something fried and something green he typically pours himself a stiff drink of bourbon or other type of whiskey and goes to bed. Doctor says he's as healthy as anybody he's ever seen. He says if this stuff would kill you his generation would not be here. Does not know what gluten is. Votes for whomever promises to keep our military strong. That's a simple life but he's 76. I probably won't make it that long because I worry about things much simpler than 2th.

- people that don't understand that the left lane is for passing

- pitbulls attacking kids

- the crap that they play on country radio these days

Quote Originally Posted by Gut_Pile View Post
    1% of people have celiac disease, it's estimated 30% of people have some form of gluten intolerance.
    I am not much for the gluten free thing either , but like you said it is way more than just those diagnosed with celiac disease that have trouble with gluten.

I guess that is why they only let dentist work in the the very proximal end of the GI system.

Scented toilet paper? The bags inside cereal boxes? Ever tried to open those things?

- hippies and there beliefs ( global warming and organic foods)

- The fact that I can't turkey hunt all year round

- And the fact that I have to go to work and be productive every morning while family sit at home and live of my hard work.

Ehhh...

Life is too short. Yall need to go have relations with your women.
    "Think A Guy Like Me Worries About Percentages?" Tin Cup

"Some get spiritual cause they see the light, and some cause they feel the heat" Ray Wylie Hubbard

"P.S. I love turkeys. Mostly just hate those who hunt em." Glenn

Big words "juxtaposition". Wow
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Fast food workers, all of them. Then thinking that they want $15 an hour when they cant put a honey mustard or ranch in the bag after i asked for it and paid 27 cents for it.

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    Fast food workers, all of them. Then thinking that they want $15 an hour when they cant put a honey mustard or ranch in the bag after i asked for it and paid 27 cents for it.
    this

this right here
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

Quote Originally Posted by JBK View Post
    Ehhh...

Life is too short. Yall need to go have relations with your women.

Dis right chere......
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    Have you heard of paleo? My friend at crossfit said honey mustard is what causes the gay gene.

*Walmart
    *me trying to fix something and break something else trying to fix the first thing
    *people driving with their fucking dog on the steering wheel( public roads)
    *I can't have my way all the time.
    *nocturnal bucks
    *hung up turkeys
    *there is not 24 hrs of daylight so I can get stuff done.

What gets me is that my ATM card knows my monthly salary. It knows my social security number and my address. It knows how much, to the penny, I have in checking and savings. And, it even knows my ‘secret’ code. Yet it has to ask me every stinking time whether I want to speak English or Spanish?
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Air Raid View Post
    An elderly friend of mine is 76 years old. He eats bacon and/or sausage for breakfast everyday and has his entire life. He typically does not eat lunch other than the off sandwich or crackers. He drinks approximately 18 Bud Heavies every afternoon and smokes half a pack of whatever cheap cig he can get at the flea market. After a dinner of something fried and something green he typically pours himself a stiff drink of bourbon or other type of whiskey and goes to bed. Doctor says he's as healthy as anybody he's ever seen. He says if this stuff would kill you his generation would not be here. Does not know what gluten is. Votes for whomever promises to keep our military strong. That's a simple life but he's 76. I probably won't make it that long because I worry about things much simpler than 2th.
    I didnt realize Spurrier was already 76...wow.