Thread: New Boykin puppy

Its been a long time since I owned a dog but I gotta tell y'all I don't ever remember a dog getting to me like this boykin has. Not sure yet if its the dog or just me getting old and soft hearted, but after just a few days we are biggest buddies.
    At almost 8 months he's not really a puppy for much longer, but he already knows the basic obedience stuff pretty good. I don't think I'll have any trouble teaching him how to be a good water dog, that's something to look forward too this summer. But whats more important than that is I got a buddy for life. Don't think I could have asked for more.
    There comes a point in your life when you realize:
    Who matters,
    Who never did,
    Who won't anymore...
    And who always will.

Congrat's on the new addition man ! Enjoy the Puppy breath while it lasts. Mine has finally turned into Eukanuba Breath, LOL ! ! !

I'm sure you already know this but ..... take lots of pictures, weeks turn to months to years. I'm sure glad I took as many pic's of my lab when she was a pup as I did. It's amazing how fast they grow.

Again, congrat's !

Slick Im sure it's both of you but a lot of it is the dog. You always hear about Chessies being one owner dogs but if you looked that definition up in the dictionary it would have a boykin's picture beside it. Thirty five pounds of heart in a forty pound body. Congratulations on your new friend, look foward to seeing pictures.
    TEAM CODY!<br />\"No intelligent man can live in the great outdoors without being compelled to believe that there is an overrulling power.\"<br /><br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.boykinrescue.org\" target=\"_blank\">www.boykinrescue.org</a>