Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tough year with the high water...

He is still catching at around 10'years old.
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

I still laugh thinking about the comment your wife made. "We aren't having any pitbulls around my house and my girls will never be allowed to do that". She ate those words

Quote Originally Posted by thunderchicken View Post
    I still laugh thinking about the comment your wife made. "We aren't having any pitbulls around my house and my girls will never be allowed to do that". She ate those words
    Dogo/pits don't count...

Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Quote Originally Posted by vdubbinya View Post
    Where's the bulldog haters? Other day it was kill all pitbulls. Nice dogs, nice hogs, nice work. Where ya at ecu, led, visor?
    You are a complete certified dumbass. I love this man's pics and I love hog hunting. These dogs are for this.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    You are a complete certified dumbass. I love this man's pics and I love hog hunting. These dogs are for this.
    Really....that's why you said kill all pitbulls? But I'm a dumbass.....rightttttt

Yeah, all the kids that have been killed by this breed were fictitious or did they have ignorant parents that were in denial and are now left with hindsight and a life of misery and regret?
    Quote, unquote, hypocrisy at its finest.
    Last edited by vdubbinya; 02-22-2016 at 12:49 PM.

Quote, unquote, hypocrisy at its finest.
    We were talking about hunting dogs here that actually get out and hunt.
    Not the pit you call a pet and keep on a chain in the front yard of your trailer and let your 3 year old play with. Nice spin though.

We were talking about hunting dogs here that actually get out and hunt.
    Not the pit you call a pet and keep on a chain in the front yard of your trailer and let your 3 year old play with. Nice spin though.
    Pet I keep on a chain in the front yard of my trailer? Man you've smoked too much pot there boss. How the fuck do you know what I've done, or haven't done with my dog? 3 year old? My daughter's are 10 and 9, what the fuck. You're a true idiot. Hypocrite got caught up. Talk about a spin on things. Ha.
    Last edited by vdubbinya; 02-22-2016 at 10:42 PM.

Pet I keep on a chain in the front yard of my trailer? Man you've smoked too much pot there boss. How the fuck do you know what I've done, or haven't done with my dog? 3 year old? My daughter's are 10 and 9, what the fuck. You're a true idiot. Hypocrite got caught up. Talk about a spin on things. Ha.
    I bet your daughters would be proud to know daddy is dropping the f bomb on an Internet forum. You go!!

I don't have a dog in this - but just a couple observations:

The dude on the right accused of having a "snot boog" () haven't seen him in a long time. Brad got big, like real big.

And I think vdub might be drunk.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Freedom of speech, I talk how I want. Am a very good father, sweep your own doorstep. That rap music you kids listen to has lots of f bombs.
    Last edited by vdubbinya; 02-22-2016 at 11:06 PM.

Ok, you're awesome and my kids nor myself listen to rap.

Wow, so because I cuss, means my daughters will look down on me? That's a special way of thinking there sir. Also, commendable you don't listen to rap
    Last edited by vdubbinya; 02-22-2016 at 11:20 PM.

He ain't drunk, he's just a douche nozzle that dicked up another good thread

Whatever you say, hypocrite. How about give me a list of all these threads I've "dicked up", I bet you cant. Might want to take a look at yourself in the mirror. Mr. 9000!
    Last edited by vdubbinya; 02-23-2016 at 07:22 AM.

Point proven. Have a good day, hypocrite. To the op, again, nice
    work. Carry on.
    Last edited by vdubbinya; 02-24-2016 at 07:43 AM.