Thread: ECHRC Prelim Field Trial

Got the word last evening that ECHRC will hold a Prelim Field Trial on 7/30 at Jump and Run Kennels in Louisberg, NC. I asked for a premium. I don't know anything about the field trial game so I may go just to check it out.
    An average hunt becomes great with a good dog

Bob, Please get me some info. on the prelim. field trial to be held on 7/30. Thanks, Jason

I'll post it as soon as I get it from Stacy. Bob

Thanks!

that sounds interesting to me also... please post up the info when you get it, i may want to check that out too!!!
    it flies it dies

Finally got some info for you. You can go to the club website at: www.ECHRC.com
    Click on the 'Events' tab and scroll down to 'Field Trial Premium'. It is a very simple premium and It doesn't included an 'entry form'. Just make sure that when you send your information to Stacey that you include the dogs full name, age, and AKC Reg. #/s. (The standard information)

It should be alot of fun. I will be going out from up here but that does not help any driving out from down there. 10$ i believe and they are wanting the participation. My pup has gone to hell and a hand basket on marking since pile work and TT, so dont know if i will even try him in the Derby. I was planning on it, but now who knows. I thought about taking the dog of TT now anyway, give him a few weeks of fun, then back to it. He is still young, 9 mos. He is doing great on TT with exception of a slipping problem we are dealing with.

Dont know if the pup will run, but I will be going. I assume kneedeep may go since he has a pup and lives in the area now.
    Leadership in Service<br /><br />Dream Big and Dare to Fail..<br /><br />\"And the sky was full of Anatadae\".. Mr. Buck