Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Question for the masses

ok i know this is off topic, but what is the deal with CD's(companion dogs) and what are the stipulations that makes a dog a CD? and by the way, 2th, that is a damn fine looking boykin pup. if you need someone to take him off of your hands, let me know. and the kid isnt too shaby either. [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

I just got back from a Willie Nelson concert that was played at a small venue it kicked ass. Duckman#1 thanks for the post to bad it was lucky numer 158. Nice Pic! Did u hear any turkeys gobble?
    No gobbling yesterday after noon or this morning These bird have been kind of tight lipped all season.

Willie Nelson Kicks ASS . Seen him twice in TX.

I use the mutt hutt with my finishers.

TRAINING LAST SUMMER.

80-20 Genaration

With all dogs it comes down to genes. they have to have the gene to get the job done. titles just show that your dog has been judged to a set standard. As a breeder I like to breed to dogs with titles BUT I just breed my wirehair to a dog that only has a bench Champion title but I also no that the stud dog go's to SODAK every year to hunt ditch chickens. My dog is a bench Champion and a Master Hunter. Dogs with titles will get more money for there puppies than back yard bred dogs get. And as far as Dman#1's dog goes I would but her up against pretty much any dog. Skyler can get the job done and get it done with style. and as for the people that think whistle training a dog is not worth it they are just to stupid to figure it out or just to lazy to put in the effort.
    Proud owner of 3 AKC.Bench Champion MASTER HUNTERS

AMEN