Thread: TFC

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by M2Field View Post
    TFC - Trespassers Fan Club
    Why don't you go take a few shots of antifreeze.

Quote Originally Posted by dixiedeerslaya View Post
    Why don't you go take a few shots of antifreeze.

I've spent the last few weeks visiting land owners, calling landowners. Keeping relationships fresh. I've worked my ass off to have the places I have to hunt and I'm thankful for every acre. That's part of being a successful turkey hunter which I enjoy as much as actually hunting. The relationships you build. Trust and loyalty will go a long way. I would never associate with a group that glorifies trespassing. I bet you love Bernie Sanders.

I've spent the last few weeks visiting land owners, calling landowners. Keeping relationships fresh. I've worked my ass off to have the places I have to hunt and I'm thankful for every acre. That's part of being a successful turkey hunter which I enjoy as much as actually hunting. The relationships you build. Trust and loyalty will go a long way. I would never associate with a group that glorifies trespassing. I bet you love Bernie Sanders.
    Good for you buddy. Hope you have some great hunts this year.

Put down the bottle..
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213