Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting better

Quote Originally Posted by dixiedeerslaya View Post
    I had no clue he was a guide. I thought he was just some random fisherman that caight the piss out of them. One less reason to log on everyday I guess. Believe it or not, people come to this website to talk and converse with other members and look at their pics, not to have "sponsors" shoved down their throats on every other post.
    Here Here.... I agree

He's not a guide though!
    Go Tigers!!!

Hell, I was going to go get my pilot license (sometime). Dayuum, I guess I'm a jet pilot! Who knew.......

over under of me being able to see any of this in the morning ? Gotta be up at 330 got some big rock fish ready to eat these 12 inch gizzard shad on lake hartwell in the morning!

Quote Originally Posted by mcduck View Post
    over under of me being able to see any of this in the morning ? Gotta be up at 330 got some big rock fish ready to eat these 12 inch gizzard shad on lake hartwell in the morning!

How much for me and two more??
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

good luck! text somebody the pics and have them post them
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Stay off my lake. The rock fish went out the flood gates last week. Sorry.
    Bested by Tee. Just damn...

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    How much for me and two more??

Lol my number isn't hard to find I'll run and sc ducks jab special I'll split gas and bait with anyone willing to load up the striper forum with pics 8644300488

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn sorry to hear that. I've always enjoyed your posts and pics. I just figured you fished a hell of a lot and were really good at it. Guide never even crossed my mind, and apparently you're not so I don't get it. Good luck
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Oh yea That's the thanks you get for offering something to the fly way foundation auction!!

Jab quit FF

In other news. Dm#1 has also been contacted to stop posting dead mallards

Which lake would these strippers be on, I have some two dolla bills?
    Low country redneck who moved north

Well how was the fishing? Any pics???

This thread has been discussed in a different forum this morning and I have a few thoughts.

1) Scducks.com is a business. However, it is a very unconventional business in the sense that the customers provide most of the content. the website simply provides a forum where that content can be displayed.

2) If mcduck, or anyone for that matter is advertising their goods for sale, they need to be a sponsor. The line is very blurry as to what is advertising. I view this site regularly, and did not know he was a guide.

3) Anytime a line is blurry, the boss makes the call. JAB is the boss in this case.

4) If JAB indeed needs money, I will pay for Biz to have a black duck hunt
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Mcduck are you going to have corporate sponsors for your guiding business? Just curious if you'll have the bowl wrapped in McDonalds swag. A big Royale w/ Cheese wrap on that rig with Samual L Jackson would be bad ass!
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    This thread has been discussed in a different forum this morning and I have a few thoughts.

1) Scducks.com is a business. However, it is a very unconventional business in the sense that the customers provide most of the content. the website simply provides a forum where that content can be displayed.

2) If mcduck, or anyone for that matter is advertising their goods for sale, they need to be a sponsor. The line is very blurry as to what is advertising. I view this site regularly, and did not know he was a guide.

3) Anytime a line is blurry, the boss makes the call. JAB is the boss in this case.

4) If JAB indeed needs money, I will pay for Biz to have a black duck hunt
    He's not a guide...
    Bested by Tee. Just damn...

i searched for fish most of the day but we did find them.

The funniest thing about this thread is how little mcduck gives a fuck about any of it....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    The funniest thing about this thread is how little mcduck gives a fuck about any of it....
    I thought the same thing. Ol boy just likes to catch fish...
    "Think A Guy Like Me Worries About Percentages?" Tin Cup

"Some get spiritual cause they see the light, and some cause they feel the heat" Ray Wylie Hubbard

"P.S. I love turkeys. Mostly just hate those who hunt em." Glenn

McDuck I hike you catch a shit load a fish this weekend! Kick some ass dude!
    They say the only time a fishermen tells the truth is when he tells you another fisherman is a liar.

Preciate the good word fellas. The world needs more tackle box and less x box. Tight lines