Thread: Deer hunter shoots 5 when not allowed to hunt

I just heard this on Fox News. A hunter went to a farm in Northwest Wisconsin and was denied permission to hunt on their land. The hunter returned and opened fire on the house. Killed 5 people. The news did not have a lot of information. I am sure the tree huggers are going to have a ball with that one.
    Living the dream....

They saw this guy in a stand on their land. They told him to get off and get out and he started picking them off.
    Reminded me of something from a few years back....
    I once stopped on one of our farms to take a piss and looked back at this guy in a stand. I asked him what he was doing there. He told me his club had the lease on that farm that year with my father. Glad he didnt open up on me...

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

The shooter was a Hmong Loatian refugee with a scoped SKS. Probably the same set-up he used in SEA! Some of these refugees are stone cold, combat tested killers. I've heard some LEO types say that when they deal with these or with Vietnamese refugees they try and be fair and firm but keep their eyes wide open cause a lot of these guys don't have an aversion to taking someone out. Obviously this was one of those guys.

"Give me your tired, your poor, your psychotic...."
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."