Thread: My thoughts on Clemson Bama

Default My thoughts on Clemson Bama

Well not a huge secret here how I felt about the hire of Dabo(yep I have had to remove the Dumbo term LOL). 5 in a ROW was PAINFUL, VERY PAINFUL and I guess this shows why my dumb ass is not an AD. I would have fired him after 3

Naturally I am HOPING the Tigers can pull this one off BUT I honestly expect Bama to come out on top but with that said I do think the Tigers have an honest shot at winning . Bama's D line is relentless and probably one of if not the BEST college D line ever. I noticed this early in the year. Have to admit I was pulling and hoping for MSU to beat Bama

I hear all the paid "experts" on tv say Bama has a hard time with a spread offense or mobile QB and I call BS on this. Saban is the best coach in college and could go down as best ever if he stays at Bama 5-6 more years. Saban will have his boys ready for this offense

This game truly rests on the offense of Clemson and giving the Tiger D plenty of rest in between series, I believe the Tiger D is a good match for Bama's offense . I just can see the Bama D line disrupting Watson and this could be a long night

It has been 34 years since I witnessed this and then I was a young college kid that thought we would see it again routinely but that has not happened. I will enjoy EVERYTHING about this game and hype up to it because if it is another 34 years I will be 87 yrs old LOL

Last time Tigers won a NC I was sitting with my sisters first husband, who was 72 civil engineering grad of Clemson and loved his Tigers. Even after they divorced I still always thought the world of him but this past Thanksgiving after he had completely retired he passed away suddenly of a heart attack. My Nephew and Niece actually held off on his funeral until Sunday due to the Clemson USuC game, heck he would have turned over in that casket if they had his funeral on the day of that game. TRUST ME

It has put things in a different perspective for me and I realize i may not even live to see the game Monday night, only the Lord above knows when my time is up, but until this point I am going to enjoy the weekend

I hope the game lives up to the hype but I am sure any Tiger fan has memories of the WV game in the Orange bowl (I am sure this what you coot fans are hoping for and I understand LOL) but this is a different team.

This Tiger team seems to be very focused and composed but I know Bama is as well and like I told someone in my office yesterday in August Bama KNEW they would be playing in this game and the Tigers had a GOAL of playing in this game.

In a close game I can see the Tigers pulling it out and if they can get a 2 TD lead in 2nd half but not sure they can beat Bama if they get a 2 TD lead in 2nd half .

Clemson is going to bend Bamma over like their bitch. You read it here first.

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    I played my butt horn on a wooden pew once. No one seemed to appreciate it, especially my mom who took me outside and put the fear of God in me. To this day I still look over my shoulder to see if she's around before I fart.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock & Rye View Post
    Clemson is going to bend Bamma over like their bitch. You read it here first.

Hope your ass is right

In fact something just dawned on me, last time the Tigers were ranked No 1 I actually went with my BIL to Tuscaloosa to pick up a car he bought from a family member and we were talking then about how impressive Bama has always been

Still kind of funny then we had a young HC that was from Bama

Cool story bro. Now, STFU and come out of the closet already....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

We coming to your city

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    I played my butt horn on a wooden pew once. No one seemed to appreciate it, especially my mom who took me outside and put the fear of God in me. To this day I still look over my shoulder to see if she's around before I fart.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    hahahaha

nail hit
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    No shit, for a Clemson fan, he sucks at it.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013