Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Clemson explosive enough?

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Is Clemson explosive enough?

You can't beat Bama unless you break about 6 big plays. Is Clemson explosive enough?

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foot...-artavis-scott
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Yes, I'm afraid they are.

They are as explosive if not more than my gut after eating 4 burritos from taco bell. Clemson has the play makers, be cool to see if Bamas D can stop them.
    “Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.”

― Norman Maclean

If Watson can continue running, they may not need explosive plays.

If Watson cannot run, Bama will beat Clemson badly. Watson is the key.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Quote Originally Posted by MKW View Post
    The key is the OLine giving Watson time to throw. They'll have to burn Bama deep on the pass to get them loosened up for the run. Bama's secondary isn't great but the front seven are outstanding.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

It will be interesting to see Gallman's role in this but hey, we were "supposed" to lose the last 6 games we played anyway so anything now is just a plus.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

If Clemson has 6 big plays, it could turn into a rout,.........or route as some call it.

Quote Originally Posted by MKW View Post
    He has looked like a skinny Cam Newton all season, but this will be his biggest test by far...

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    If Clemson has 6 big plays, it could turn into a rout,.........or route as some call it.
    Going to need you to map that out.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    The key is the OLine giving Watson time to throw. They'll have to burn Bama deep on the pass to get them loosened up for the run. Bama's secondary isn't great but the front seven are outstanding.

EXACTLY

If you are counting on Clemson's OLine to hold off Bama's front 4 for very long, it could get real ugly. Watson better roll out or throw quick. I just hope they don't hurt him.

I will say this...Clemson has a better chance to become the Nation Champions than any other team in college football...besides Alabama.

This Tiger OLine has been the biggest story this year that nobody's talking about. Yes, I know Alabama's front 7 is the best in the country and I would never discount that. I'm most interested to see how this OLine stacks up against the best defensive front in the country. I have a feeling they may fare a little better than most believe.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

^^^THIS^^^. They have a 6 or 7-man d-line rotation. And they're ALL Sunday players. If Climp can consistently give #4 2.5 seconds to throw the ball, they win. If not, it's #16 for Roll Tide.

Until someone shows me how to stop Watson from scoring when he needs to, I give zero fucks about the rest of the bunch.

I could almost say the same about that gorilla rb for Bama. I would not want to step in front of that full grown man...

Alabama has given up 50 sacks this season.

I will say this...and I know it means nothing.

I give two shit's about Clemson. I was born to hate them and I do. However, they've had a good season thus far and are on the brinks of pulling off a miracle season. Do I give a shit? Nope. Do I wish them well? Nope. But good for them for what they have done. I hope Alabama stomps a mud-hole in their ass and ruins their good run. Regardless of whether they win or loose...it's a season that will go down in the books.

For my Clempson friends...enjoy it.
    Last edited by reeltight; 01-08-2016 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Until someone shows me how to stop Watson from scoring when he needs to, I give zero fucks about the rest of the bunch.

I could almost say the same about that gorilla rb for Bama. I would not want to step in front of that full grown man...
    That's why I liked playing DE on defense better than LB. Meeting the fullback/stud bama RB in the hole ain't no damn fun! Thankfully we have a couple of LB's who get off on that.... we'll see what boulware and goodson are made of for sure this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    I played my butt horn on a wooden pew once. No one seemed to appreciate it, especially my mom who took me outside and put the fear of God in me. To this day I still look over my shoulder to see if she's around before I fart.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post

Mich St. did a good job containing Henry, I'd say Clemson should be up to the task. If they don't, it'll be a long night for Tiger fans.

You got your orange picked out ?