Thread: Thank You God For The Puppies...

After laying up with her for the last 12 hours, Abby has finished her first litter birth. She had 11 beautiful, healthy, Chocolate Lavatory Deceiver pups . Hell, I am still so excited I have to pinch myself. I know I will want to keep all of them... like I always do...

Thank you Lord... I don't know which one of us was the most scared last night... [img]smile.gif[/img]
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers

Congrats to you and your girl! I'm sure Bug is a happy grandfather as well.

No more turkey hunting for Sushi [img]smile.gif[/img]

AHHH yes ... I remember that feeling well. Hope everybody is well. Congrats!

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Good stuff Sasha!!

I remember the first time I bred my first lab, she was a small yellow maybe 40 lbs at best and I bred her to a pretty big black. The day she had them and dropped the first one, the biggest of the litter, she turned her nose up at it and wouldn't fool with it. I called the vet at home, who was also the owner of her sire. He said since she was new to birthing and the first one was so big it probably hurt her and that's why she left it alone. He told me to hold it's head and body together so I wouldn't break it's neck and sling it a couple of times downward (head down) to clear the mucus then to rub it down real hard with a towel. I ran outside (weren't no cordless phones back then) grabbed the pup up tore the bag (placenta) off it and did what he said, it started whimpering. It grew up to be a fine big yellow lab and a great hunter too!

My bitch had 8 pups that day and she took good care of all the rest, took care of the first one too after I put it on a teat!

I felt like a daddy myself, damn I was proud of them pups!!
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Pictures soon ??
    S.C. - Standing alone against Northern aggression since 1861 (LAT)

I will email them to someone if they send me a pm with their addy. I am too stupid to post pictures... among other things.
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers

Congrats Nothing better than puppy breath.
    Proud owner of 3 AKC.Bench Champion MASTER HUNTERS

Congratulations! It's an experience you'll never forget.

I remember helping our family dog deliver 14 pups one morning back in HS and reviving one like Mergie did. I even have a home movie somewhere of me taking all 14 for a walk on leashes. I got about 3 feet before being tied up.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'