Thread: Hell Of A Shot

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Hell Of A Shot

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Killer! I've seen this before. The comments are about as hippy as they come!
    867-5309

He was leaking bad.
    R.I.P SFC Spencer Kohlheim.
    Suicide is never a good thing but I understand.
    Thank you for your service to our nation.

You've been Mergied by about a year I believe.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Bad ass.
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

Yeah i believe a lot of people criticized the dad for letting his son shoot him at that angle when it was first posted here.

That is badass!! The comments are disappointing.
    “Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.”

― Norman Maclean

Last time this video was shared on here, the majority of y'all on here gnawed the dad and son's asses for taking a shot at that angle. Now it's a badass shot. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    Yeah i believe a lot of people criticized the dad for letting his son shoot him at that angle when it was first posted here.
    Quote Originally Posted by BEAR View Post
    Last time this video was shared on here, the majority of y'all on here gnawed the dad and son's asses for taking a shot at that angle. Now it's a badass shot. Go figure.
    I was one of them. And I stand by it. Just because it turned out well and made for a sic rad video doesn't make it right.

I would not have taken the shot.

Made for a hell of a video though.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I was one of them. And I stand by it. Just because it turned out well and made for a sic rad video doesn't make it right.
    And the fact the kid needed a hair cut
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

It's an acceptable bow shot on an elk, and one some avid feather-throwers like. The real question is why did they shoot the satellite bull when the big fucker was screaming behind him.
    “The price of freedom is eternal vigilance” - Thomas Jefferson

I can't click on shit like that or I will want to slap every one of the idiots commenting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    piss on china, the country and the dishes. I can stack dishes any where, instruments of death deserve a special place.

Still was a cool sight to see. I wouldn't have attempted the shot but that's based on my confidence/ability.
    Worship the LORD, not HIS creation.

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles